What is the point of being UGA's b*tch 90% of the time?

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
Quit being such a whiny bitch MACHETE and man up. God damn you bunch of pussies with your inferiority complex. We continue to play them so we can have the opportunity to beat them. We will be 14-40 in my lifetime after today. That essentially one win in every four games.

The Hill is not going to do anything to level the playing field, the BOR sure as hell won’t allow that to happen. You have to man up and realize that each and every year you are going against the odds -your 2* 3*’s going up against 4* 5*’s -that ain’t ever going to be an easy task bro.

But the rewards of that victory every now and again makes it worth it. I expected a game today -guess I’m dillusional, but I’ll never give up the fight and call for an end to the God damned series. öööö that.

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
Quit being such a whiny bitch MACHETE and man up. God damn you bunch of pussies with your inferiority complex. We continue to play them so we can have the opportunity to beat them. We will be 14-40 in my lifetime after today. That essentially one win in every four games.

The Hill is not going to do anything to level the playing field, the BOR sure as hell won’t allow that to happen. You have to man up and realize that each and every year you are going against the odds -your 2* 3*’s going up against 4* 5*’s -that ain’t ever going to be an easy task bro.

But the rewards of that victory every now and again makes it worth it. I expected a game today -guess I’m dillusional, but I’ll never give up the fight and call for an end to the God damned series. öööö that.
That's no way to run a railroad, son..

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Can we get out of the yearly Clemson beating as well

ee8384

Affable Curmudgeon
Recruiting would improve (under any coach) if the series ended.

First, if you assume Tech would beat another opponent 50% of the time instead of 25%, the extra win that Tech would pick up in some years could mean a better bowl and/or Top 25 ranking at the end of the season. More exposure, more realistic shot at some 4 & 5 stars.

Second, over time the little brother argument would go away for in-state recruits. It's more difficult to recruit higher-ranked in-state athletes when there is a strong paper trail of results that allows UGAg coaches to say, "Why go to Tech, we beat them 75% of the time?".

Factor into any coaching discussion that the way the series is (and has been for a while), any Tech coach is effectively saddled with 3/4ths of a loss before they even start the season.

thracer

Varsity Lurker
“But why, some say, the Moon? Why choose this as our goal? And they may well ask, why climb the highest mountain? Why, 35 years ago, fly the Atlantic? WHY DOES RICE PLAY TEXAS?

We choose to go to the Moon! We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.”

- John F. Kennedy, Rice Stadium, Houston, Texas, Sept. 12, 1962

ee8384

Affable Curmudgeon
“But why, some say, the Moon? Why choose this as our goal? And they may well ask, why climb the highest mountain? Why, 35 years ago, fly the Atlantic? WHY DOES RICE PLAY TEXAS?

We choose to go to the Moon! We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.”

- John F. Kennedy, Rice Stadium, Houston, Texas, Sept. 12, 1962
Rice stopped playing Texas annually in 1995 and has only played them once in past 7 seasons.

BTORocks

Varsity Lurker
Winning isn't just about the score, it's how your head is screwed on. Maybe that "10%" is so focking sweet that all the rest of it is worth it!

ETBee

Varsity Lurker
How about moving the game earlier in the season so that 90% of the time our season doesn’t end in the ööööter?

ETBee

Varsity Lurker
Wasn’t that last word supposed to be filtered out?