What is your score?

If you are giving points for son and grandson, why no points, for your father, grandfather, and great grandfather?

because you weren't responsible for them becoming Tech fans. Now, if you converted them, that's a different story...

I got 487.3476392347 points.

I got this number from my ass, similar to how Kyle got the points method out of his ass.

Word.
I lived there for 18 years. The last time we beat ugag I was in 7th grade. All I wanted every year of high school was to beat ugag and not listen to the incessant barking. Beating Auburn though was fun, especially since it was the year right after their lossless season and everybody in Columbus was all over them.

That's all I wanted in high school also, but I guess I beat them anyway since most of the folks I went to HS with who rooted the most for UGA don't even go to college! Mega win!

because you weren't responsible for them becoming Tech fans. Now, if you converted them, that's a different story...

That's stupid. What about the fact that its part of someone's history that they are deep rooted to the institute? your young mind is completely skewed on this one. You give points if you went to a game under Dodd, but not if you're a 4th generation Techie?

By the way, you also award every football player 10 points for being a football player, and then they get all kinds of points for attending home and away games they they were required to go to, plus points for free airfare. Which is why Refrigeratormover scores off the charts.

How about guys like CJ Williams? He left Tech early to pursue a pro career. Bad mouthed GT on the way out the door, never got his degree, yet he'd score higher than everyone except refrigerator mover.

I like your concept, but it needs major tweeking.

I got 487.3476392347 points.

I got this number from my ass, similar to how Kyle got the points method out of his ass.
yeah, obviously quite a few like it too.

It reminds me of the quizes woman fill in magazines.

Also, what about getting points for going to Athens in games we got killed, particularly the 51-7 nightmare? And staying til the end?

I'm giving myself 2 points for going, and another 5 points for staying til the end.

GT65_UGA89 said:
BOR is right ...+3.0 for 51-7 and staying 'til the end.
I'm up to 57.0

oops ..shorted myself 4 big points.
I'm up to 61

In that case I win too
Yes, but Mr. John Davis did it when you weren't born and while William Perry was considered a scary dude.

Personally, I'd like to make "Kyle Points" something we hand out whenever someone does something truly special on this board.

Personally, I'd like to make "Kyle Points" something we hand out whenever someone does something truly special on this board.

I think that's a great idea, especially if we make a rule now that says Kyle can never get any.

I'd like to go ahead and take credit for terming the phrase "Kyle Points" on this board, but you took it to another level.

Congrats, you have been awarded Kyle Points.

SPECIAL_GYMNASTICS_2_CEK_0329.jpg

Definitely tossed a seat cushion. That was a fun game. Boy those things could fly.

Points need to be added for throwing liquor bottles and fish at Notre Dame as well. Also, there needs to be points if you've ever chanted this cheer from the student section:

"What comes out of a Chinaman's ass?"
"RICE! ... RICE!"
"What comes out of a Chinaman's ass?"
"RICE! ... RICE!"

(stories from an old codger who used to work in my office)

Back