What is your score?

With no points added for all the different addenda, I'm at 133.5 or 134 (can't remember if I put a slash or not for a flight and after it took that long, I don't care).

My addenda -
5 points if Al Ciraldo wished you a happy birthday on the air during a game.

5 points for recruiting with Steve Spurrier in Atlanta.

10 points for recruiting with SS on an out-of-town trip.

If I add these and some of the other addenda previously mentioned, I figure I'm up to about 165. I'm going to catch John somehow.

golftango, you bring up a very good point.

-10 points for telling Dave Braine at any point in his career that he was doing a good job.

-10 points for openly not supporting the firing of Bill Lewis.

5 points for telling Dave Braine at an important function or board meeting that he was the worst manager at a high level you've ever seen. Double points if you did it long before it was sheik.

-5 points for openly calling for the firing of Bobby Cremins.

I would get another 5 points for telling Dave Braine he was the worst manager I've ever seen at a high level. I get another 5 for doing it as early as 2001. I would get a deductive 5 for openly calling for Bobby Cremins to leave GT. Not proud of that one.

golftango, you bring up a very good point.

-10 points for telling Dave Braine at any point in his career that he was doing a good job.

-10 points for openly not supporting the firing of Bill Lewis.

5 points for telling Dave Braine at an important function or board meeting that he was the worst manager at a high level you've ever seen. Double points if you did it long before it was sheik.

-5 points for openly calling for the firing of Bobby Cremins.

I would get another 5 points for telling Dave Braine he was the worst manager I've ever seen at a high level. I get another 5 for doing it as early as 2001. I would get a deductive 5 for openly calling for Bobby Cremins to leave GT. Not proud of that one.

What was Braine's response?

Back