When will Matthew Jordan Transfer?

helluvaparamedic

Damn Good Rat
If Reggie Ball Part Deux can't be supplanted as the QB, then it would be wise for Matthew to go and play elsewhere. Unless he just wants that Tech degree. If that is the case then I commend him.

If he isn't ready to handle the job when an obviously hurt and struggling Justin Thomas is stinking up the joint, it is time to fire the QB coach.

If he just plain isn't good enough, then fire the Recruiting Coordinator too.

Jordan played a couple of downs, and you're ripping on him? Yeah, he sucks, but he isn't the guy to trip on right now......

I don't see the guy ever winning the starting job, and if he does, I see that as a bad sign for the team.

I don't see the guy ever winning the starting job, and if he does, I see that as a bad sign for the team.

That's cuz you're a moron.

Lil Joe looked like öööö his first time out. The Goose was even scarier than that. You just have zero faith.

I remember a time if Goose entered the game, it looked like keystone cops and a loss was all but guaranteed. The lack of football knowledge on this board sometimes gives creedence to the öööö dawgrant says about some of you öööös..

So how were MJ's two turnovers last week worse than JT's this week? I really don't fault the kid for the rest of his fumbles in what were terrible conditions. I put this loss squarely on Paul Johnson for not pulling JT sooner. It was obvious that he was hurt and his throwing mechanics were horrible.

I remember a time if Goose entered the game, it looked like keystone cops and a loss was all but guaranteed. The lack of football knowledge on this board sometimes gives creedence to the öööö dawgrant says about some of you öööös..

Agreed, someone needs to shut this godforsaken board down.

The difference being Godsey was coached by Friedgen, and both Justin and Jordan are coached by the real Keystone Cops. Big difference. Huge difference.

If any of you dumbasses think Jordan can show his true talent with a paper mache' offensive line then you need to just stfu.

Read quote from PJ's post-game presser that JT told him on the first INT he was targeting Lynch but the ball sailed on him. I saw a replay that showed an open receiver in the back of the end zone. If he had had thrown it high to the open guy we would have had a touchdown or at worst an incomplete pass. A taller QB might have spotted the open guy and not thrown it into traffic. Just sayin...

Back