When will Matthew Jordan Transfer?

I remember when we didn't think Justin Thomas was a good backup

Nope, even back then it was the o line sucking like it does now.

2013-10-0515_35_15.gif

2013-10-0515_35_15.gif

I will be glad when the Vad Lee experiment is over. If he is our starter next season we might not be bowl eligible. Justin Thomas not much of an upgrade. I hope Jordan has something, or maybe Byerly will man up and take the job from the "athletes".

Btw, after this post, Justin Thomas led the Yellow Jackets to an epic win over UGA and an Orange Bowl victory.

2013-10-0515_35_15.gif

JT would have been OK if Laskey held his block allowing JT to continue rolling out, or if JT got the ball out on schedule. Yea the backside tackle didn't make much of a block but it shouldn't have mattered much on a rollout left if the BB and QB do their part too.

Btw, after this post, Justin Thomas led the Yellow Jackets to an epic win over UGA and an Orange Bowl victory.

Oh wow, you weren't kidding. So helluvaparamedic is an actual racist. "Athletes." What a tool. And a dumbass to boot.

Oh wow, you weren't kidding. So helluvaparamedic is an actual racist. "Athletes." What a tool. And a dumbass to boot.

I've been pointing out for a while that most of the Byerly supporters are just "play the white guy" retarts.

I've been pointing out for a while that most of the Byerly supporters are just "play the white guy" retarts.

His avatar always seemed a bit odd but it never made sense to me until now. Good ööööing lord.

So I spent a few minutes browsing his thread history. He has been doing this for ööööing years. It is bizarre. Towards the end of the Mississippi State game in 2009, we've got the win secured, just a couple of minutes left to go and the most important thing to this guy is that we should put Jaybo in to get him some reps, and he makes a thread stating just that. He has a thread from 2006 where the most pressing issue to him was that we should make sure that once we got a sufficient lead on Duke, we gave Taylor Bennett lots of playing time, after which he questioned whether Reggie Ball's ego was the reason Bennett wasn't seeing the field more. This guy is ööööed in the head.

helluvaparamedic you seriously need to seek help.

Last edited:
So I spent a few minutes browsing his thread history. He has been doing this for ööööing years. It is bizarre. Towards the end of the Mississippi State game in 2009, we've got the win secured, just a couple of minutes left to go and the most important thing to this guy is that we should put Jaybo in to get him some reps, and he makes a thread stating just that. He has a thread from 2006 where the most pressing issue to him was that we should make sure that once we got a sufficient lead on Duke, we gave Taylor Bennett lots of playing time, after which he questioned whether Reggie Ball's who was the reason Bennett wasn't seeing the field more. This guy is ööööed in the head.

Links!!

So I spent a few minutes browsing his thread history. He has been doing this for ööööing years. It is bizarre. Towards the end of the Mississippi State game in 2009, we've got the win secured, just a couple of minutes left to go and the most important thing to this guy is that we should put Jaybo in to get him some reps, and he makes a thread stating just that. He has a thread from 2006 where the most pressing issue to him was that we should make sure that once we got a sufficient lead on Duke, we gave Taylor Bennett lots of playing time, after which he questioned whether Reggie Ball's who was the reason Bennett wasn't seeing the field more. This guy is ööööed in the head.

The '07 Gator Bowl must have been nirvana...err..valhalla for him then.

http://www.stingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19097

Thread after the Samford game in 2006. He missed the game so he had some questions for those who saw it. His first question?

This dude has some serious issues.
To be fair, he wasn't wrong to want to know if the backup got any first string reps in 06. That was one painful year for our QB play, and I still think TB would've done better with Calvin than Reggie did that year.

Not to say either of them was a very good option. That team should have been a national title contender given the talent on both sides of the ball, but instead it was a middling team which lost 9-6 to Wake Forest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
To be fair, he wasn't wrong to want to know if the backup got any first string reps in 06. That was one painful year for our QB play, and I still think TB would've done better with Calvin than Reggie did that year.

Not to say either of them was a very good option. That team should have been a national title contender given the talent on both sides of the ball, but instead it was a middling team which lost 9-6 to Wake Forest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

That's not really my point though. It never matter what the circumstances are or who the players are, this guy is obsessed with having a white quarterback and it is very thinly veiled, if at all. His whole "athletes" thing and the mocking way he refers to Smoov as "Smoov" are telling - this dude is sick in the head.

At some point, JT's pride got in the way or CPJ's pride. It was obvious that Thomas could NOT throw the ball yesterday. He needed to be removed from the game and someone else given a chance.

My daughter said just before his interception down near the north endzone "We are gonna pass it and Thomas is going to throw a pick. He doesn't look right" If my 20 year old daughter recognizes that something is wrong with our QB then our head coach should also. He was bouncing passes and inaccurately flinging passes out of bounds on every throw.

At some point, JT's pride got in the way or CPJ's pride. It was obvious that Thomas could NOT throw the ball yesterday. He needed to be removed from the game and someone else given a chance.

My daughter said just before his interception down near the north endzone "We are gonna pass it and Thomas is going to throw a pick. He doesn't look right" If my 20 year old daughter recognizes that something is wrong with our QB then our head coach should also. He was bouncing passes and inaccurately flinging passes out of bounds on every throw.

If the ability to pass was what we needed, subbing Jordan in wasn't going to give us that. If you mean for the sake of having a healthier guy under center, then that's one thing. But a banged up JT5 still likely gives us a better chance, I think. But you're correct, Thomas is clearly not 100%. Still, would have been nice to see him have time to pass that didn't have to be measured in plancks.

Back