When will Matthew Jordan Transfer?

Read quote from PJ's post-game presser that JT told him on the first INT he was targeting Lynch but the ball sailed on him. I saw a replay that showed an open receiver in the back of the end zone. If he had had thrown it high to the open guy we would have had a touchdown or at worst an incomplete pass. A taller QB might have spotted the open guy and not thrown it into traffic. Just sayin...

Sailed on him? JT's form of slinging the ball in a straight line doesn't allow for sailing. Plus, he threw the ball right to the defender. Sailing my ass.

Sailed on him? JT's form of slinging the ball in a straight line doesn't allow for sailing. Plus, he threw the ball right to the defender. Sailing my ass.

He didn't get much on this one though. It was a duck the entire flight.

Note, he is not the heir apparent to the starting QB job. Remember, he was an A-back until Byerly's injury. He'll probably move back there as Chase Martenson develops.

Note, he is not the heir apparent to the starting QB job. Remember, he was an A-back until Byerly's injury. He'll probably move back there as Chase Martenson develops.

I think Campbell is the heir apparent

I remember a time if Goose entered the game, it looked like keystone cops and a loss was all but guaranteed. The lack of football knowledge on this board sometimes gives creedence to the öööö dawgrant says about some of you öööös..

Yep, check the OP---RB II---what a retard.

I'm curious, what did you see last week that made you want to start MJ today?

I'm curious, what did you see last week that made you want to start MJ today?

Just curious, what have you seen this season, or in the game today that made you want to see JT remain on the field? I don't fault MJ for a slippery ball in a monsoon.

Just curious, what have you seen this season, or in the game today that made you want to see JT remain on the field? I don't fault MJ for a slippery ball in a monsoon.

I watched MJ play pretty much an entire game last week and knew that if JT didn't start today we were doomed. I'm not sure MJ belongs at the FBS level, at least not as a QB. I'm sure he's a good kid and may develop into something down the road; but he is definitely not ready right now. Did you watch the game last week?

Unless he does like Jaybo and transfers to a lower school, I really don't see him starting at QB.

Back