When will we see James Graham play?

I don't see why he wouldn't play this weekend, if he's going to at all.

4th quarter this Saturday. He has a few plays that he can run and you have got to take advantage of the new redshirt rules.

Can't play him on the road. I don't see how we use him in 3 additional games, even if we make a change at QB1.

I don't see Paul playing James Graham even next year because there will be two other quarterbacks that have more experience than him. That's all that matters for CPJ. If Vad Lee hadn't transferred he would have played him and moved Justin Thomas to another position in 2014. That's what he's going to do with Graham.

I don't see Paul playing James Graham even next year because there will be two other quarterbacks that have more experience than him. That's all that matters for CPJ. If Vad Lee hadn't transferred he would have played him and moved Justin Thomas to another position in 2014. That's what he's going to do with Graham.
That would be funny if it weren't true

Precisely why he tried to move him to WR when Lucas was still healthy. Oh he's so good I just wanna get him on the field means, I recruited you as a quarterback but I'm not going to play you there.

When will we see our OL play?
Dammit, you're right. All of you are right...DAMMIT

sexual-frustration-memebase-com-39517471-499-451.jpg

Back