Where are all the FOCers?

Hello Ms.T&A.. nice seeing you again ! (Ticanes!) In reading your posts regarding Gailey I sense not only an astute football fan but that unmistabkle woman's intuition...

Btw, had a great pot of ovo lemono (sp?) soup this past weekend...

MsTechAnalysis, your last post under this heading summed it up for me regarding your views. You said it best, when you stated your non-support of Gailey from the beginning.

I have just slotted you in the same pigeon-hole with BeeWare, Bobby Dodds Ghost, and Father Wasp. Sorry, but I have to file these items somewhere and that is where you fit best from my view.

The only reason I mentioned your going out with a Tech player was your mention of it in the next subpost. You mentioned it like it had something to do with issue of Chan's situation.

At least we know where each other stands. I will continue to welcome and read your posts, but it is evident our views are 180% apart.

wink.gif

Originally posted by BeeBad:
Hello Ms.T&A.. nice seeing you again ! (Ticanes!) In reading your posts regarding Gailey I sense not only an astute football fan but that unmistabkle woman's intuition...

Btw, had a great pot of ovo lemono (sp?) soup this past weekend...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good to hear from you... I make that soup like my parents did and love it! Have actually made it for a couple of tailgates over the years with a Greek chicken dish and Peta!! Will let you know next time I do that - you can stop by with your family and have Greek food!

I think the woman's perspective comes from years of being a football and all over sports fan. I can't begin to tell you how much I hope this ship is righted for Tech's sake!!! Keep in touch!

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
MsTechAnalysis, your last post under this heading summed it up for me regarding your views. You said it best, when you stated your non-support of Gailey from the beginning.

I have just slotted you in the same pigeon-hole with BeeWare, Bobby Dodds Ghost, and Father Wasp. Sorry, but I have to file these items somewhere and that is where you fit best from my view.

The only reason I mentioned your going out with a Tech player was your mention of it in the next subpost. You mentioned it like it had something to do with issue of Chan's situation.

At least we know where each other stands. I will continue to welcome and read your posts, but it is evident our views are 180% apart.

wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I will do the same. It's really too bad that because we have a different view that it has to be negative - I have never felt I needed to do that other then state my opinions.
So we move on.

Back