Where will we get 3 more wins?

gtg970g

Dodd-Like
I think we need to lay off of Taquan. He was in an impossible situation yesterday. Michael Vick in his prime could not have made chicken salad out of that.
It’s too late now but a struggling QB should be given an opportunity to observe from the sideline if a viable backup is available. Not as a punishment but as an opportunity to learn and see how they can improve. CPJ obviously doesn’t believe in this philosophy.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
TQM = no remaining eligibility
Sewak = fired
CPJ = fired

There’s three potential wins tbis season.
You wanna fire Sewak first? I would fire CPJ first so there's noone around to protect Sewak while he is being drawn and quartered. Or we'll just let him take 40 snaps under center against the defense behind the OLine he coached. That seems like a more appropriate punishment.

Then I would fire him at the hospital.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
You wanna fire Sewak first? I would fire CPJ first so there's noone around to protect Sewak while he is being drawn and quartered. Or we'll just let him take 40 snaps under center against the defense behind the OLine he coached. That seems like a more appropriate punishment.
I want to force Johnson to fire Sewak first thinking it will save his job. Then fire Johnson the next day.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
It’s too late now but a struggling QB should be given an opportunity to observe from the sideline if a viable backup is available. Not as a punishment but as an opportunity to learn and see how they can improve. CPJ obviously doesn’t believe in this philosophy.
That philosophy may have some merit with a freshman QB, not with a senior.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
I want to force Johnson to fire Sewak first thinking it will save his job. Then fire Johnson the next day.
He won't do it. But that might cause him to resign.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
I think we need to lay off of Taquan. He was in an impossible situation yesterday. Michael Vick in his prime could not have made chicken salad out of that.
Taquan is no Michael Vick, Vick would have had a much better day than Marshall did. My biggest gripe with Marshall is that I don't think he has the heart of a champion, he has a lot of athleticism but I don't see him as a warrior that hates losing. I just don't see a winning attitude that lifts the players around him.

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
Any of them are possible with good fundamentals, healthy players, and maybe a bounce or two our way. If we play with the lack of focus or attention like we did today, we lose all of them.
So you're saying we can win if we play perfectly, have no injuries and the other team commits some turnovers?

Hdgtfan

Varsity Lurker
Taquan is no Michael Vick, Vick would have had a much better day than Marshall did. My biggest gripe with Marshall is that I don't think he has the heart of a champion, he has a lot of athleticism but I don't see him as a warrior that hates losing. I just don't see a winning attitude that lifts the players around him.
He is damn sure no Nesbitt, what a warrior and team leader, we sorely lack team leadership

GTlee

Flats Noob
Anyone that watched Vt or Thug U last night should have realized that we can win those games.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
To quote the master, it is never as good or as bad as it seems. That being said, there’s some weird öööö going on with this offense. We could win 3 of these games, or none of them.

The only thing I know for sure is: THWG!

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Um no he probably would be the best option player in history and can throw the ball. He still might fumble though.