Where will we get 3 more wins?

texstinger

Dodd-Like
But NOBODY, and I mean nobody (even bama), can pick a Trumpeter to play the National Anthem like we can!

Awesome.

Sadly, CPJ will be given credit for that and given a raise in pay.

cyptomcat

Hibernating
According to ESPN FPI:
@ Virginia Tech 35.4%
@ North Carolina 73.4%
vs #16 Miami 38.0%
vs Virginia 68.9%
@ #2 Georgia 8.8%

so predicting 5-7

GTRules

You’re Mamma
But NOBODY, and I mean nobody (even bama), can pick a Trumpeter to play the National Anthem like we can!

Awesome.

Sadly, CPJ will be given credit for that and given a raise in pay.
That guy was badass. Who was he?

johncu

Dodd-Like
Taquan is no Michael Vick, Vick would have had a much better day than Marshall did. My biggest gripe with Marshall is that I don't think he has the heart of a champion, he has a lot of athleticism but I don't see him as a warrior that hates losing. I just don't see a winning attitude that lifts the players around him.
I think his attitude is fine, he's just not a quarterback. It's hard to be a leader when you're trying to do a job that you're not cut out for. He just can't pass.

TechAKnee

Flats Noob
Taquan is no Michael Vick, Vick would have had a much better day than Marshall did. My biggest gripe with Marshall is that I don't think he has the heart of a champion, he has a lot of athleticism but I don't see him as a warrior that hates losing. I just don't see a winning attitude that lifts the players around him.
I'm not sure I agree with warrior stuff. I think he's a tough kid as he takes a lot of hits for a 185lbs. What's bad is QB isn't good for him or his future. IMO one could argue he could be the best Aback on the field. He could be a next level slot guy potentially. I truly believe that, but playing QB with his limited QB skillset is not helping him or the team.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
TQM = no remaining eligibility
Sewak = fired
CPJ = fired

There’s three potential wins tbis season.
I have somewhat changed my thinking on Sewak.

Not sure I want him fired, but would rather see him, daily, the object du jour of the Dustin Vitakunis (sp.?) memorial drill. Every freaking day.