White-out VT Nov 10

Will work pretty good if they put it on the ticket again so everyone knows about it.

I really like the white outs, I'm looking forward to it.

Will work pretty good if they put it on the ticket again so everyone knows about it.

I really like the white outs, I'm looking forward to it.

I don't think they did this the first year (Miami, IIRC), but did they do it for the past two years? I can't recall.

I don't think they did this the first year (Miami, IIRC), but did they do it for the past two years? I can't recall.

I think they did it two years ago and it worked really well. Last year they didn't do it because they weren't even having on planning one (technically it ended up being a "student sponsored whiteout") and it didn't work as well.

Putting it on the tickets is definitely the best way to get the word out.

"too cold"

1130pe-01.jpg

Will keep you warm, matches with the theme (white-out), and they have women sizes as well.

The problem last year was it was noon, 90 degrees outside, and we got trounced. The two before had been Thursday night games. I like it. Alot.

I kinda liked the 'Throwback Thursday' game we did vs UVA a few years back. Best uniforms ever. I was hoping that could've turned into a tradition.

I kinda liked the 'Throwback Thursday' game we did vs UVA a few years back. Best uniforms ever. I was hoping that could've turned into a tradition.

No way. Everyone loved this beauties too much to think about doing it with regularity:

CalvinJohnson.jpg

White-outs are getting old. Everybody does them. Need to try something new.
Our white out unifroms look like we just got our long underwear on for the winter.Now either Dodd unis or Ross unis or the throwbacks and we will get excited.

Our white out unifroms look like we just got our long underwear on for the winter.Now either Dodd unis or Ross unis or the throwbacks and we will get excited.

Technically, all of our home games should be white outs anyway because that's GT's home jersey color. That's how it was back in the day.

Back