WHITE OUT - WEAR WHITE

Why why why why why why why ööööing why can we never ööööing do this properly?

And cold. Cue all the "all I have is a blue jacket"

GTAA sucks at this. But all I have to do is wear white, so that's what I will do. White in the summer is easy. White in the summer for GT fans should be even easier.
I wonder if it ever occurred to them to do a Gold Out. Someone should suggest that to them because I don’t think it’s ever occurred to them.

I only own blue, I’m too pale for a whiteout. Please don’t throw beakers and test tubes at me.

And cold. Cue all the "all I have is a blue jacket"

GTAA sucks at this. But all I have to do is wear white, so that's what I will do. White in the summer is easy. White in the summer for GT fans should be even easier.
You’re also buying tortillas, chips and salsa. They better not be those ööööty corn tortillas.

I hate white-outs. I have spent thousands over the years buying nice licensed gold and blue GT gear but occasionally the AA says don’t wear all that stuff - go find a solid white t-shirt or hoodie and wear that instead.

And then at least a third of the crowd never gets the message so it always looks like öööö.

I hate white-outs. I have spent thousands over the years buying nice licensed gold and blue GT gear but occasionally the AA says don’t wear all that stuff - go find a solid white t-shirt or hoodie and wear that instead.

And then at least a third of the crowd never gets the message so it always looks like öööö.

There is lots and lots of GT gear sold in white for just such an occasion. My suggestion would be to sell some blue öööö as it should never be worn at a GT event, but that's just me....UWTW&G

The professionals on the internetz state that my BMI is too excessive for my diminutive stature, but others have called me a stud.

The professionals on the internetz state that my BMI is too excessive for my diminutive stature, but others have called me a stud.

1724926721589.png

Back