WHITE OUT - WEAR WHITE

I hate white-outs. I have spent thousands over the years buying nice licensed gold and blue GT gear but occasionally the AA says don’t wear all that stuff - go find a solid white t-shirt or hoodie and wear that instead.

And then at least a third of the crowd never gets the message so it always looks like öööö.
Gold and/or white is > blue

I own some blue, but only because I got it cheap.

There is LOTS of white gear sold by Tech. This ain't that difficult.

I know it's early season, night game, etc. so best scenario for white out, but does anybody else think we shouldn't do white out against a team that wears blue? You KNOW we're gonna have a ton of our own fans show up with navy shirts on.

Gold and/or white is > blue

I own some blue, but only because I got it cheap.

There is LOTS of white gear sold by Tech. This ain't that difficult.

+1

1x White Out per year. Every other game should be a Gold / White out. Wear navy on other days of the week.

BUT, the selection (esp from Adidas) over the last few years has been heavy with navy seemingly much more so in the past. I did find a gold quarter zip (in store) and gold polo (finally) online and purchased. Had been rocking an old ass UA polo for most gamedays.

I was able to procure a white shirt - not happy about it though, but I’m a jerkoff

And a white shirt and jerking off can be mutually exclusive activities

I jerk in my white tee
I whack in my white tee
All in the Tech sportin' game in my white tee
I bling in my white serve fiends in my white tee
öööö a throwback I look clean in my white tee

Our replica jerseys are white, and pretty sharp and comfortable. I’ve got a white UnderArmor workout shirt I wear under it that helps with the hot and sweaty games. This really isn’t hard.

JRjr

What are my chances of finding a decent white polo at the bookstore on gameday? Preferably for less than a Benjamin?

What are my chances of finding a decent white polo at the bookstore on gameday? Preferably for less than a Benjamin?
the Georgia Tech team store website should give you the option to have the item delivered to the bookstore, or somewhere else on campus (like a popup tent). I think they would sell more, and fans would like it. Also, instant extra effective advertising.

There's one there for $70
1724949291617.png

Says 1-4 weeks delivery tho

the Georgia Tech team store website should give you the option to have the item delivered to the bookstore, or somewhere else on campus (like a popup tent). I think they would sell more, and fans would like it. Also, instant extra effective advertising.

There's one there for $70
1724949291617.png

Says 1-4 weeks delivery tho
It would be a massive fail if the bookstore did not have a large amount of something similar available on Saturday. I'm prepared to be disappointed, of course.

Several options here

Including this one that's listed at under $32 and you can pick up at the store location
1724950109795.png

They also have the one that I linked from Team Store along with like another 7 at least other white options
That might be worth a look this week. I generally prefer just looking in a store instead of ordering online. Hopefully they'll have something in the Mall of GA location. Thanks.

These shirts from Dublin will be on sale at the game also. No reason not to be in white:

Back