WHITE OUT - WEAR WHITE

It will be 91 degrees for tailgating, so I might just try wearing this. Maybe nobody will notice.

1724964327386.png

I hate white-outs. I have spent thousands over the years buying nice licensed gold and blue GT gear but occasionally the AA says don’t wear all that stuff - go find a solid white t-shirt or hoodie and wear that instead.

And then at least a third of the crowd never gets the message so it always looks like öööö.
Or maybe instead of whining, just wear a white polo shirt. What a concept. Or even better, I’ll make this even easier for you. Official adidas GT sidelines white polo shirt.

My only problem with a white shirt is that I wreck it during the tailgate and roll into the game looking like an alcoholic toddler.

Have you tried the Ricky Bobby tear-away white Tee? It's a fine piece of wardrobe that is made for this!

1725017241963.png

Three cotton sections rip off if you happen to get mustard on your shirt, or some motor oil, or maybe your sexy lady at the wrong time of her cycle in the portapotty under the bleachers at the dirt track... no matter, dude! Just rip the dirty patch off to reveal the next one. When you use your last cotton part, underneath you will find an attractive classic 80s style mesh -- amazing!

And for those of you saying you don't have white. You have all day to get to the bookstore to buy a white tee. Or go by Walmart and get a wife beater and write "NATS" on it with a sharpie on the front with "19th hole" written on the back with an arrow pointing at your crack.

That might be worth a look this week. I generally prefer just looking in a store instead of ordering online. Hopefully they'll have something in the Mall of GA location. Thanks.
Update: Actually went to the Cumming location. Had to go behind the gigantic dwag section where, amongst the Atlanta United gear, I found 1/4 of a rack with Tech stuff, limited to only butt-ugly t-shirts. Help me, GT B&N, you’re my only hope…

(Yes, I’m wearing white regardless. I’d just rather show up in fresh drip instead of the bourbon-stained version that’s currently in my closet.)

I have had much better luck getting nice GT gear NOT from adidas or fanatics or sporting goods stores but from actual decent menswear brands in their collegiate lines. Peter Millar, Onward Reserve, maybe Cutter & Buck. I don't have any of their clothes and they don't have GT stuff yet, but Rhoback has a collegiate line that looks pretty nice. May be more preppy than you want, almost certainly more expensive, but better stuff overall.

decades ago, I bought a 6 pack of white Hanes t-shirts to the game, to hand out to the Yetman's in my area......consider doing the same.

Back