Who do we have playing today...

Jordan Yates is the QB at Milton, who plays Colquitt Co in the AAAAAAA chamionship game.

Of course we'll be landing Dylan Fromm now. Warner Robins Demons.

He didn't go to his brother's high school, and he won't go to his brother's college either. :)

Pretty sure Yates is the only commit we have playing in the state finals. There may be others that are targets, but I'm not looking it up.

Pretty sure Yates is the only commit we have playing in the state finals. There may be others that are targets, but I'm not looking it up.

I just did a quick scan. Looks like Yates is the only commit going. Not sure about how many with offers.

At Lee County (AAAAAA) we have offers out to Jammie Robinson, **** Safety, Tavian Mayo *** Corner, DeAngelo Griffin *** DT. Competing against the factories for Robinson, Mayo seems to want to go to the midwest (Nebraska) to play, and Griffin is currently a Minnesota commit.

At Bainbridge (AAAAA) we have offered Roman Harrison *** WDE. Currently committed to Tennessee.

At Cartersville (AAAA) there is Isaiah Chaney, a *** WDE, who is currently committed to WF. We are listed on his Rivals page but says we haven't offered. On the same team there is Jackson Lowe, a *** TE that we might get interested in. He has a big offer sheet and is currently committed to Tennessee.

At BT (AAAA) there is **** LB JD Bertrand, currently committed to Notre Dame. Andy Mac has been on him. Steele Chambers is a *** ATH currently committed to Ohio State.

At Cedar Grove (AAA) there is Rashad Cheney, *** SDE. Currently committed to Minnesota. Dante Walker is also there, **** WDE but I do not think he currently has an offer. Also, we haven't offered him I guess, but the #1 recruit in the state and #4 overall in the country is ***** WR Jadon Haselwood.

At Heard County (AA) there is Zaylin Wood, *** SDE who is currently committed to Temple so its reasonable that CGC would be after him to come to GT. Aaron Beasley also has an offer. He's a *** ATH currently committed to Tennessee.

At ELCA, we have offered *** WR Justin menard who is currently committed to UCF.

At Lee County (AAAAAA) we have offers out to Jammie Robinson, **** Safety, Tavian Mayo *** Corner, DeAngelo Griffin *** DT. Competing against the factories for Robinson, Mayo seems to want to go to the midwest (Nebraska) to play, and Griffin is currently a Minnesota commit.

At Bainbridge (AAAAA) we have offered Roman Harrison *** WDE. Currently committed to Tennessee.

At Cartersville (AAAA) there is Isaiah Chaney, a *** WDE, who is currently committed to WF. We are listed on his Rivals page but says we haven't offered. On the same team there is Jackson Lowe, a *** TE that we might get interested in. He has a big offer sheet and is currently committed to Tennessee.

At BT (AAAA) there is **** LB JD Bertrand, currently committed to Notre Dame. Andy Mac has been on him. Steele Chambers is a *** ATH currently committed to Ohio State.

At Cedar Grove (AAA) there is Rashad Cheney, *** SDE. Currently committed to Minnesota. Dante Walker is also there, **** WDE but I do not think he currently has an offer. Also, we haven't offered him I guess, but the #1 recruit in the state and #4 overall in the country is ***** WR Jadon Haselwood.

At Heard County (AA) there is Zaylin Wood, *** SDE who is currently committed to Temple so its reasonable that CGC would be after him to come to GT. Aaron Beasley also has an offer. He's a *** ATH currently committed to Tennessee.

At ELCA, we have offered *** WR Justin menard who is currently committed to UCF.
Thanks. That’s what I wanted to know.

I believe in you, Bainbridge. Yeah, a couple months ago Warner Robbins beat you 38-0 while holding you to less than 100 yards of offense. This is a new day, though. That Fromm kid is garbage and if you force him to throw 5 interceptions, hold onto the ball, and get a couple of big chunk plays...this could be a game. Go Bearcats!

All in for Jordan.... but does he fit now? Option QB?
They run a spread RPO style offense. He definitely still fits, probably even more.

Must remember that very few of our players actually ran a 3O scheme in HS, and definitely not under center. I would think most of our current roster will like CGC's offense better than CPJ's, except for maybe Tobias.

You guys can drool over QBs and WRs, I want a nasty DL. Think GOL said it was most difficult at GT to recruit DT.

Haselwood just won his team a championship.

59 yard kick return to set up final drive, then a 22 yard reception with time expiring for game winning TD.

Haselwood just won his team a championship.
Long KO return and then 30 yard TD catch. Can't believe they didn't have him double covered on that last play.

And especially funny after 3 or 4 straight false starts and terrible clock management by Cedar Grove coach.

Back