Who do we have playing today...

Watched his game vs Lowndes. Wasn’t impressed

I saw something from another high school coach who played against Yates and said that if you question his ability and then he would question your knowledge of football. So that's a possible explanation...

I saw something from another high school coach who played against Yates and said that if you question his ability and then he would question your knowledge of football. So that's a possible explanation...

Sounds like textbook Dunning-Kruger effect from a high school coach

Final bit of info from the insane Warner Robins game where the WR coach didn't take the personal foul and get the first down at the one yard line in the second OT:

https://www.13wmaz.com/mobile/artic...ial-play-in-5a-championship-game/93-623441920

This was befuddling when it happened. Sounds like, at least according to the GHSA version of the story, that the head coach blew it. Whoever was responsible, it can be legitimately claimed that it cost WR a state championship.

This was befuddling when it happened. Sounds like, at least according to the GHSA version of the story, that the head coach blew it. Whoever was responsible, it can be legitimately claimed that it cost WR a state championship.
Assuming they scored a TD and Bainbridge didn’t. A lot can happen between the 1 yd line and the goal line. Might score a TD, might settle for a FG, might get nothing. They missed a FG in regulation that would have won the game. I do know I was confused when they didn’t take the penalty; I thought they were way to conservative.

Back