Who do we have playing today...

nudging them toward early graduation is what I meant by culling the heard

I never wrote cut at any time

Oh, and by the way, these are alpha male athletes, and are hyper competitive dudes, they understand sometimes guys get cut for reasons beyond their control, they're not babies
I think ST needs to cut some crappy posters.

That Mississippi State team was #1 in the country earlier that year. Trying to marginalize the accomplishments of a Tech team is pathetic.

You may have already grabbed the title of biggest douche on the board. Congrats!

Cmon, that was the most blatant example of SEC bias maybe ever

Cmon, that was the most blatant example of SEC bias maybe ever
They actually probably deserved a top 10 ranking. Maybe not number 1. Prescott was a pretty good college QB and the second best QB in the Orange Bowl

They actually probably deserved a top 10 ranking. Maybe not number 1. Prescott was a pretty good college QB and the second best QB in the Orange Bowl

We can agree to disagree- only one of us has a father that went to Miss St ;-)

Great for JT, he had a great OB

Prescott is headed for a contract befitting of a franchise QB, $28MM and up for 5-6 yrs while JT is looking for a cubicle, you forget that Prescott torched our Defense in that game, but his Defense couldn't stop anyone

Imagine what our recruiting would be like if we had a former Jacket QB cash in on a Mutt Stafford type of contract

Prescott is headed for a contract befitting of a franchise QB, $28MM and up for 5-6 yrs while JT is looking for a cubicle, you forget that Prescott torched our Defense in that game, but his Defense couldn't stop anyone

Imagine what our recruiting would be like if we had a former Jacket QB cash in on a Mutt Stafford type of contract

me-listening-to-your-opinion-19491677.png

So, what you are saying is that JT outperformed a future NFL franchise QB. And we would all agree with that. And that both defenses sucked. Earlier in this thread you pointed out that we lost the ACCCG but you didn't point out that we lost by only a few points and that the team that beat us won the Natty.

Do you have selective memory loss or are you just brain damaged?

So, what you are saying is that JT outperformed a future NFL franchise QB. And we would all agree with that. And that both defenses sucked. Earlier in this thread you pointed out that we lost the ACCCG but you didn't point out that we lost by only a few points and that the team that beat us won the Natty.

We really got to get rid of that guy... his selective memory loss may be spreading.

In 2014 we lost to FSU in the ACCCG. They were undefeated and defending national champs, but widely considered overrated. Seeded #3, they lost to #2 Oregon in the semifinals by the striking score of 59-20.

We really got to get rid of that guy... his selective memory loss may be spreading.

In 2014 we lost to FSU in the ACCCG. They were undefeated and defending national champs, but widely considered overrated. Seeded #3, they lost to #2 Oregon in the semifinals by the striking score of 59-20.

We lost to FSU because the Roof defensive scheme doesn’t cover the TE. I think O’Leary had eleventy hundred yards receiving.

Would I rather have a QB sign for $28 MM or would I rather have national cham

I think we could have won had it not been for that perfect sideline pass Winston threw for a first down late.

Also, keep in mind, we played to National Champions to the wire without Smelter, our best WR. Waller did play a great game

Details, details.

With the sheer euphoric excitement of ‘the kick and the pick’ in Athens and the Orange Bowl victory over Miss State, I tend to overlook the ACCCG vs FSU.

I still have all of these on DVR, and watch the UGA game and OB on occasion, but have only re-watched the ACCCG one or two times.

With the sheer euphoric excitement of ‘the kick and the pick’ in Athens and the Orange Bowl victory over Miss State, I tend to overlook the ACCCG vs FSU.

I still have all of these on DVR, and watch the UGA game and OB on occasion, but have only re-watched the ACCCG one or two times.

And I think we actually jumped a spot or two in the CFP rankings after the ACCCG. I remember we got lots of national love both before and after the game for the way we were performing.

It's ridiculous for any supposed Tech fan to put down the 2014 team's accomplishments, regardless of your feelings about Paul Johnson or Geoff Collins.

I will never understand why any Tech fan would down play Tech's OB victory over an SEC team (it's not like we beat Northern Illinois). There is a good chance we may be looking back to it in 20 years as the glory days.

Back