Who is the dumbest fanbase we face this year?

Who has the dumbest fans from our schedule this year?

• Total voters
Miami is actually a good school, but let's not pretend that their fanbase and alumni are related. Their fans have to be the dumbest, trashiest, most classless people I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Joke all you want about UGA, UT, and Clemson being backwoods hillbillies or rednecks...apparently their meth addled towns have better dentists than whatever sewers Miami fans crawl out from, because I've yet to meet a non alumni Miami fan without missing or gold teeth.
Bullshit. Miami fans don't cry baby about chop blocks. According to Tennessee fans we've already injured half their team

Bullshit. Miami fans don't cry baby about chop blocks. According to Tennessee fans we've already injured half their team
This is an SEC thing. In their minds, their players shouldn't be subjected to the dirty tactics of lesser programs regardless of whether they use a loophole in the rules to allow them to intentionally target the precious tendons blessed with SEC speed.

Apparently I do have to explain what dumbest fanbase means. Dumbest fanbase means the dumbest öööööööööööös you encounter at BDS or at away games or at tailgates. It doesn't matter that Miami has a great undergraduate program or Clemson has some really good majors. It means think back on the sample of people you've interacted with from the fanbase of each team we're gonna play this year and tell me which one is the dumbest.

Apparently I do have to explain what dumbest fanbase means. Dumbest fanbase means the dumbest öööööööööööös you encounter at BDS or at away games or at tailgates. It doesn't matter that Miami has a great undergraduate program or Clemson has some really good majors. It means think back on the sample of people you've interacted with from the fanbase of each team we're gonna play this year and tell me which one is the dumbest.
Still UNC then. People who otherwise appear reasonably intelligent, but whose grasp of the basic concepts of football changes depending on the current score. I'll never forget how many of them were convinced in 2008 that beating us portended a national championship in 2009.

Miami is actually a good school, but let's not pretend that their fanbase and alumni are related. Their fans have to be the dumbest, trashiest, most classless people I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Joke all you want about UGA, UT, and Clemson being backwoods hillbillies or rednecks...apparently their meth addled towns have better dentists than whatever sewers Miami fans crawl out from, because I've yet to meet a non alumni Miami fan without missing or gold teeth.
This is why I picked Miami -- I'm not thinking about their students, just the idiots that I see wearing their gear ...

_20170717_033522.JPG

1) has a trophy for criminal activity named after one of their legendary coaches
2) Hired Lane Kiffin
3) Rioted when Lane Kiffin left
4) Hired Derek Dooley
5) Hired Butch Jones, shields him from lawsuit with $2.4 million settlement instead of firing his ass.

Gangsters and Yankees.

Most Miami fans didn't go to school there.
The only problem I see Tech fans have with Miami is we rarely beat them. They expect to win. They are arrogant, but most aren't dumb.

Miami fans don't cry baby about chop blocks.

In that case, you need to get on twitter a week leading up to our game against them and the week after. Recency effect working on you bigtime.

Stingtalk delivers again. The top 3 in votes are the top 3 I'd expect.

That said - UNC. If nothing else, their fans being delusional about this paper classes scandal puts them on top.

1) has a trophy for criminal activity named after one of their legendary coaches
2) Hired Lane Kiffin
3) Rioted when Lane Kiffin left
4) Hired Derek Dooley
5) Hired Butch Jones, shields him from lawsuit with $2.4 million settlement instead of firing his ass.

Make #4 1-5. Worst thing to ever happen to UT football was Derek ööööing Dooley.

VPISU can never, ever mention academics again. I did not realize they were behind the gaggers.
Don't forget, UGAg is still getting style points because some idiots still believe Athens is "charming" and is some sort of musical mecca since REM and crap bands like them originated there. Athens is a crap hole.

Back