Who is the dumbest fanbase we face this year?

Who has the dumbest fans from our schedule this year?

• Total voters
One of my Clemson "friends" was ranting about Clemson not being preseason #1. Apparently, just lock, load, and fire there now.

I figured it was just a matter of time before the success went to their heads. Well, getting to the top is one thing, staying there is altogether a horse of a different color. An upset or two would be just the thing to get them back in the "Clemsoning" mode we have come to know and love.

1) has a trophy for criminal activity named after one of their legendary coaches
2) Hired Lane Kiffin
3) Rioted when Lane Kiffin left
4) Hired Derek Dooley
5) Hired Butch Jones, shields him from lawsuit with $2.4 million settlement instead of firing his ass.

These are, admittedly compelling arguments but their fans are just not as obnoxious and plain stupid as Miami. I don't think it is really all that close but others may differ.

Tennessee or Miami.... hmmmm. I'm going with Tennessee. Miami actually has some smart students.

The only problem I see Tech fans have with Miami is we rarely beat them. They expect to win. They are arrogant, but most aren't dumb.

They seem pretty dumb to me. Definitely the trashiest fanbase I've ever seen [notwithstanding U[sic]GA]. Even the ushers and people selling drinks in the stands smack talk you at Miami games.

JRjr

All factors.

Miami is a Hella good school

My senior year roommate got his MS in marine biology at Miami. Got his PhD in marine biology ... from Duke. He's pretty damn smart, tho.

Miami, landslide. Their "fans" are definition human garbage/waste. Total trash. No class. Uneducated. Genuinely horrible human beings.

Reactions: eg1
Back