Who is the dumbest fanbase we face this year?

Who has the dumbest fans from our schedule this year?

• Total voters
VT -sorry but any school that glamorizes Vick and Hall - wow boy. I actually like Vick but ..... Also the empty trophy case for a NChampionship has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Yes their fans are loyal and devoted but so what.

Now that Dedrick has moved from player to fan, the answer is us, hands down. Not to mention all of you ****tards.

Now that Dedrick has moved from player to fan, the answer is us, hands down. Not to mention all of you ****tards.
How do you know he's a fan?

Plus, Tennessee had Derick Rogers

VT -sorry but any school that glamorizes Vick and Hall - wow boy. I actually like Vick but ..... Also the empty trophy case for a NChampionship has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Yes their fans are loyal and devoted but so what.
If this was a poll about fans most likely to think cargo shorts make them look cool, VT would win hands down.

If this was a poll about fans most likely to think cargo shorts make them look cool, VT would win hands down.
I was surprised how bad their fans were last year when we played them in Bristol. Those guys were dicks for the most part. Every fan base has their idiots, but they were out in full force for the Battle at Bristol.

I was surprised how bad their fans were last year when we played them in Bristol. Those guys were dicks for the most part. Every fan base has their idiots, but they were out in full force for the Battle at Bristol.
we may disagree about the GT ut game but you are dead on the money re VPIsue. If they were on fire, i wouldn't stop to piss on them and put it out

He played high school here locally. He was always good for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.
He definitely was a head case. It blows my mind when these guys piss away an unbelievable opportunity just to smoke some weed (multiple times). Unfortunately, your guy just did the same stupid thing.

It's not that they're stupid per se, they just suck at life.

He definitely was a head case. It blows my mind when these guys piss away an unbelievable opportunity just to smoke some weed (multiple times). Unfortunately, your guy just did the same stupid thing.
Weed is less dangerous than Tylenol

We can use this thread before the Miami game to trash talk Miami fans.

VT is up there, but I'm probably biased living in DC and having an older brother who went there. They got spoiled in the 2000s with an elite defense + a string of elite QBs/RBs (Vick, Vick, Taylor, Williams, Wilson) with a Big East that was terrible and an ACC that had FSU/Clemson/Miami/GT all struggling to find themselves - and perhaps most importantly - a UVA program that was both terrible and couldn't recruit the state. Over the last 5 years or so UVA has started stealing some top VA players along with SE powers and they've regressed without the top flight DT QBs. But their fanbase is slow to adjust and for some reason still thinks they own the Coastal. Throw in the fact that Lane got a bunch of rep during that stretch in the 2000s as being a tough place to play (as in they were selling out the stadium and we good) and suddenly they've had some mediocre years and they can't sell out anymore and are getting pushed around at home.

Hype train is real under Fuente too. It'll be fun to see them regress with their new QB this year.

Have they ever rioted over losing Lane Kiffin?

This was the only thing that prompted a bit of hesitancy on voting for Miami over Tennessee. Doing that requires a whole bunch of people not thinking clearly. Must of been the weed.

Miami is actually a good school, but let's not pretend that their fanbase and alumni are related. Their fans have to be the dumbest, trashiest, most classless people I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Joke all you want about UGA, UT, and Clemson being backwoods hillbillies or rednecks...apparently their meth addled towns have better dentists than whatever sewers Miami fans crawl out from, because I've yet to meet a non alumni Miami fan without missing or gold teeth.

Clemson people in my limited experience have been good people. Maybe that has changed recently.

Clemson people in my limited experience have been good people. Maybe that has changed recently.
One of my Clemson "friends" was ranting about Clemson not being preseason #1. Apparently, just lock, load, and fire there now.

1) has a trophy for criminal activity named after one of their legendary coaches
2) Hired Lane Kiffin
3) Rioted when Lane Kiffin left
4) Hired Derek Dooley
5) Hired Butch Jones, shields him from lawsuit with $2.4 million settlement instead of firing his ass.

Strong post.

Back