Who is your favorite GT player ever and why?

Probably Daryl Smith or Morgan Burnett. Calvin Johnson or Joe Hamilton are the obvious answers but I tend to love players that are really good but a little underrated.

Keith Brooking seems like the perfect fit for your criteria. Daryl Smith was a 5-star coming out of HS and Morgan Burnett was high 4 (I loved watching both of those guys, by the way; we could enjoy watching a game together).

Joe Hamilton is my favorite, because of how great he was but also because he was a nice guy that pulled us out of the hell that was the Bill Lewis years. If you ran into him around town, he wasn't arrogant or anything, good dude.

I gotta go with Joe Hamilton. It was amazing watching him play, and you gotta love someone who beat the doggies twice.

Honorable mention to Peter Pund.

That offense was fun to watch. Wonder if Goose could install same that offense to a program? That's the only offense I could enjoy watching as much as our current one (when clicking).

Keith Brooking because he was a BADDDAZZZZ and I have a bias for Defensive players.
Plus, our all time leading tackler, a great pro (5X pro bowl), was a UGAg fan growing up, wanted to go to UGAg, UGAg didn't offer, came to Tech and helped turn the program around from the disaster it had become.

Back