Who's In?

Who's In?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OSU is in. Don't agree, just wish the playoff committee had specific parameters.

It would blow my ööööing mind if a conference championship and head to head win isn't enough for PSU to jump OSU.

It would blow my mind if one loss OSU who only lost to a top ten conference champion gets jumped by a 2 loss team. They did this to Baylor and TCU once.

If it is anything but Bama, Clemson, Wash, PSU then we are worse off than the BCS where at least part of the equation was objective. If Ohio State leaps Washington or Penn State that will be ridiculous. PSU has the head to head and conference championship. Washington has done nothing to warrant falling out after beating a team that the committee ranked 8. Ohio State has to be out.

It would blow my mind if one loss OSU who only lost to a top ten conference champion gets jumped by a 2 loss team. They did this to Baylor and TCU once.
Except they got jumped by a conference champ right?

By the way.. Winning matters too... Conf champ or not. Plus they rape boys

It would blow my ööööing mind if a conference championship and head to head win isn't enough for PSU to jump OSU.

Pretend for a moment we are PSU and OSU is Clemson. Now pretend we beat Clemson head to head and just won ACC championship. How pissed would you be if Clemson made it and we were shat on. MSNBC election night pissed.

Funny to me that OSU and Michigan thought their game was a play-in game for the playoffs, and now it looks like it was totally irrelevant. Ha ha

Alabama probably played the weakest schedule of any playoff team. But they are a concensous pick.

Clemson is in. Probably Washington too.

So now pick the team from the Big Integer:

Do we pick the Conference champion or the team the conference champ beat head-to-head instead? C'mon this isn't even difficult.

/

Back