Will CPJ Coach GT (or anywhere) in 2022?

Will CPJ still be coaching in 2022?

• Yes, at GT

• Yes, but not at GT

• No, fired/‘let go’ and not re-hired

• No, retired

• IIWII

Results are only viewable after voting.

B

Jolly Good Fellow
in reference to the '90 team and season. this is where the "yeah, but..." people try to chime in with a litany of reasons why things are different now and thus it's no longer feasible. But people had exactly the same type of mindset back then..."yeah, but we are no longer in the SEC....", "yeah, but calculus...", etc. Good thing Ross, his staff and his team felt differently than the fans.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
in reference to the '90 team and season. this is where the "yeah, but..." people try to chime in with a litany of reasons why things are different now and thus it's no longer feasible. But people had exactly the same type of mindset back then..."yeah, but we are no longer in the SEC....", "yeah, but calculus...", etc. Good thing Ross, his staff and his team felt differently than the fans.
Yes but

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
And it was as much of a freak thing then as it would be now. You can’t act like CBR built a program here. We won nothing of note in the years before or after in an 8 team, afterthought ACC.

Marginalizing the impact of social media and today’s society on the game at large is also an impossible oversight in my opinion. There is a lot to be said for the “yeah but” crowd. But to your point there really is no reason we can’t have another freak season where everything rolls our way except it would be just that, another freak season.

gogt5

Flats Noob
FACTS^^^^

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
I do think this is CPJs last contract. Whether he is around in 2022...I think this year is fairly crucial.
He could insure being around that long just by beating the dawgs at BDS. Two decades is a long d@MN time.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
I'm just logical about our hiring capabilities given our financial situation, our cheap ass fanbase, our lack of upgraded facilities and our lack of spending in support staff. You're the guy who suggested firing CPJ, paying him millions in buyout and then hiring Lane Kiffin.
Bingo. I’m not a CPJ fan but I think he’s the best we can afford.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
Ross never said "IIWII".

The Jacket

The Coat
He'll still be here, we'll have more whining with less cause for it, and RamblinWreck92 will still be a punk and a bitch but will not have grown in any direction from his state of perpetual mediocrity and so will still not yet be a punk-ass bitch.

Oh hey
Ross never said "IIWII".
Did he ever call you a punk bitch? Because you're a punk bitch.