Will CPJ Coach GT (or anywhere) in 2022?

Will CPJ still be coaching in 2022?

• Yes, at GT

• Yes, but not at GT

• No, fired/‘let go’ and not re-hired

• No, retired

• IIWII

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the OL has been a bit of a problem but a triple option QB that can throw every now and then would be great.
I thought Justin was good at that. He has been the only one so far. Nesbitt was a beast but not a good passer. So far
Marshall has displayed a good field presence but has not displayed good accuracy in the passing game

Justin was an excellent passer. And, he was a great runner. Marshall is a very good runner. Nesbitt willed himself to success. Tevin was decent at running and passing. But, what I really want to see is that QB who would s great at the triple option. Quick feet, great vision, quick decision maker, yet does not rush decisions, deceptive ball handler, great at reading the optioned DT and DE or OLB, willing to take a hit after the pitch and tough enough to handle it - this is the total package for a QB in our system. If the TO works at maximum efficiency all we need to do is throw it a half dozen times to wide open receivers.

I think the OL has been a bit of a problem but a triple option QB that can throw every now and then would be great.
Hard to get comfortable throwing the ball when this is your pass protection.

Hard to get comfortable throwing the ball when this is your pass protection.

Not a good day in the film room for either tackle. But the throw was there if the BB cuts his man. But it isa lot to ask for a fullback to bring down a DE.

Back