Willie Fritz Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
A source? As in your mom? She's a pretty good source.

You claim to have a source that new inside details about Chadwell. So your source must know what's going on now, right?

Personally, I think you are full of öööö but hey, prove me wrong.

You claim to have a source that new inside details about Chadwell. So your source must know what's going on now, right?

Personally, I think you are full of öööö but hey, prove me wrong.
I said I have a friend in the AA lol. I'm not a reporter.

Sounds like you're pretty interested in what I have to say even though you think I'm full of öööö lololol.

I said I have a friend in the AA lol. I'm not a reporter.

Sounds like you're pretty interested in what I have to say even though you think I'm full of öööö lololol.

If you actually have an informed insider contact I am DEFINITELY interested in what you have to say.

But, my opinion is that you are just making it up as you go along. Feel free to prove me wrong.

If it is Fritz I hope he brings his OC Jim Svoboda.

Tulane was 2-10 with Chip Long as OC last year
10-2 with Svoboda

These guys do a good job going over his history

One problem us Tech alums have (generally speaking) is that we're used to being the smartest in the room, but we carry that outside our field and it usually doesn't translate. The big donors need to STFU and let Batt and the other professionals work.

Iirc Ben Shapiro and CS Lewis have made a similar comment about the reverse: we tend to give way too much weight to the opinions of experts who speak outside of their expertise.

10-2 with Svoboda

Have been really disappointed in the announcement until I read this. If he brings Svobkda with him and keeps Thacker and co, I can be on board.

I am truly pissed if our wealthy donors screwed the pooch on Chadwell, but with that said, I will support Coach Fritz, if he is hired. I am confident we won’t be an embarrassing caricature of a P5 football team. Am I concerned about mediocrity? Sure I am, but I was confident about mediocrity or worse with BK or BOB.

I believe even the Kansas coach or Iowa St. coach would have been a better choice than Fritz, but it appears we don’t have people beating our doors down.

I just don’t buy “news” posted on message boards.

BUT - that long post in the other site just sounds so much like Georgia Tech people, it can’t be TOO far from the truth, I’m even if it’s not precise.

10-2 with Svoboda

I bet this guy has a truck with a thin blue line sticker on the bumper

If you actually have an informed insider contact I am DEFINITELY interested in what you have to say.

But, my opinion is that you are just making it up as you go along. Feel free to prove me wrong.
I really only have slightly better into than the average poster here.

I've told you what I've been told so far.

Iirc Ben Shapiro and CS Lewis have made a similar comment about the reverse: we tend to give way too much weight to the opinions of experts who speak outside of their expertise.
I agree and have read the same, but I think the experts speaking outside of their expertise would be the big donors in this scenario. Experts at their jobs but not at coaching hires. Batt is good. Let him work.

I am not saying don't have an opinion. Hell, I have my own opinions and everyone thinks his own opinions are correct. But I also have the humility to know that my opinions should not necessarily carry the day in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back