Willie Fritz Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 20+ excellent seasons at other stops.

No P5 head coaching experience. 1 good season out 7 at Tulane. Old, not a good recruiter. Not a good hire. Hope the buyout is low

Which of the stops below is impressive?

1669587315032.jpeg

Old, not a good recruiter.
Sooo nothing at all like B*** L**** then? Which is it?

Also, please provide some evidence that he is a bad recruiter. He's revolutionized Tulane's recruiting and made good use of the transfer portal. He also brought in solid classes at GSU. Not to mention he has extensive contacts in two of the most talent-rich states in the country in LA and GA.

The guy will win his 200th game next year (80 gms over .500). That's impressive even if you're coaching at East Bumble St.

Lewis was 45-52.

Like Lewis, he is parlaying one outlier season at a small school into the GT job. No one else was in for Fritz. He’s never had a P5 job at the man. Older and not really a recruiter. Not good.

No, your boy Chadwell ruined it by insisting we hire his ööööty defensive staff. Coastal's defense ööööing sucks.
You got your wish. No Chadwell.

He had a contract that was mostly agreed upon, until the money guys stepped in. The defensive side was figured out too. Some of them were going to stay on to lead coastal.

But hey don't let the facts get in the way.

I'm happy with Fritz

Nope. He’s actually a defensive coach who lets his OCs run whatever offense they want. His teams have run shotgun, spread option some years, and pro-style in other years. He is not a “system” guy as far as on the field stuff goes. He’s a “culture” guy who is big on details off the field.
Ok, I’m listening

#71 here:

#77 here:

#64 here:

Need anymore?
You're proving my point. Now show what they were before he arrived... consistently in the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back