Wimbush Graduate “Transferring” Are We an Option?

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Notre Dame’s backup QB.

Could be intriguing. Although he’s not that great and I don’t really like the idea of someone coming in and just getting the QB job.

Let's go get this guy

He's great for what we need our QB to do in yr1

The only reason he lost his job is because ND's backup came in and had a completion % that was off the charts 75 - 80% IIRC

In most situations he's a starter and doesn't lose his job, ND's backup was just off the charts good

Our QB room needs a guy that has played in big games and has a decent arm

I'm not sure any of our QBs would be still playing QB at any other P5 school

Fields is the priority, this guy is a nice consolation prize

Gotta get QB solved 1st, can't have an offense based on 28 QB keepers per gm

Let's go get this guy

The only reason he lost his job is because ND's backup came in and had a completion % that was off the charts 75 - 80% IIRC

In most situations he's a starter and doesn't lose his job, ND's backup was just off the charts good

Yeah, I'm looking at all the 2020 recruits committed already. You have to start earlier and earlier with these kids now, so some good transfers could help to bridge a roster transition. However, the school is nitpicky about transfer credits.

Yeah, I'm looking at all the 2020 recruits committed already. You have to start earlier and earlier with these kids now, so some good transfers could help to bridge a roster transition. However, the school is nitpicky about transfer credits.
You would like to think a Notre Dame graduate would be fine but you never know. Malik Rivera was basically a genius and found a nice niche major so that makes it difficult to know how hard it is.

A lot of the Grad Transfers do Bldg Construction at GT, they have an academic track that focuses on "Facility MGMT" rather than the Construction part

I have read he is a really good student. I wouldnt think grades are an issue. Don't know what his major at ND was though.
As much as I want Oliver and Graham and Johnson to be successful, they need to realize the importance of actually being a dual threat QB just went up a notch so the competition just changed. Johnson obviously has the size and arm strength and fits the profile of what I believe we need in a QB. However, our coach is here to win football games. If somehow getting Fields or Wimbush accomplishes that then so be it. Obviously, Fields would be preferred because he has more upside and has several years to play.

The HillNerds need to take care of their crap by not admitting terrorist students and not hiring thieves in the Administration. Keep their hypocritical & jealous noses out of the GTAA.

GTAA doesn't tell the Hill who to admit into the ARCH program and should be given the same courtesy.

A new day dawning at GT.

The Hill needs their donations cut, their attitudes adjusted.

If not, perhaps a few of them going to prison will send the message.

Let's go get this guy

Gave this post the Big Cry it deserves.

However, I have to admire the commitment here; Christmas morning, family all around, Peace On Earth feelings flowing like a river - and still trolling like a öööööööööööö. Well done.
1AC91E09-207A-47C8-9B54-61E97142B438.gif.bed4d0981b5e74ec05abedb6a46c2a7a.gif

The HillNerds need to take care of their crap by not admitting terrorist students and not hiring thieves in the Administration. Keep their hypocritical & jealous noses out of the GTAA.

GTAA doesn't tell the Hill who to admit into the ARCH program and should be given the same courtesy.

A new day dawning at GT.

The Hill needs their donations cut, their attitudes adjusted.

If not, perhaps a few of them going to prison will send the message.
Finally a good post out of you

Feels like Collins really wants a grad transfer this class, and can’t blame him given the question marks around the other guys. I definitely think he is exploring all options

Let's go get this guy

Fields is gone. Headed to OSU.

Half the board is gonna say mean things. Hell, we do that to people we like.
Half the board is mean specifically to me. It is why I have suggested a "safe space" at BDS next season for me.

GT has landed or will soon land a good passing graduate transfer quarterback.

Back