Win probabilities / bowl eligibility

The LSU Football Schedule website is showing our VT game at Blacksburg at noon on ACCN. Not confirmed by ESPN or TheACC.com. The only other ACC game undeclared is @Cal and no other noon ACCN game listed so I guess that's what it will be

The LSU Football Schedule website is showing our VT game at Blacksburg at noon on ACCN. Not confirmed by ESPN or TheACC.com. The only other ACC game undeclared is @Cal and no other noon ACCN game listed so I guess that's what it will be
GT Football's instagram posted a noon kickoff as well earlier today.

1728927494360.gif

Updated after ND loss:

VT - 36%
Miami - 27.7%
NC ST - 77.5%
Georgia - 10.6%

ESPN has us at 6-6 with beating NC State.

The ND game is over so I’m moving on to VPI.

At 5-3, we are one win shy of where I thought we’d be at this juncture (had us beating Syracuse).

VPI and NCSt are two winnable games, which would get us to 7-5, bettering last years 6-6, with a tougher schedule to boot.

We’ve got to be ready this weekend and hope that King and Efford are ready to go. We also had some injuries in the ND game, so hopefully those guys are ready to go as well.

UPDATED PROBABILITIES - OCTOBER 21ST

At least 5 wins: 100%
At least 6 wins: 91% (-3%)
At least 7 wins: 49% (-11%)
At least 8 wins: 12% (-8%)
9 wins: 1% (-2%)

Exactly 5 wins: 9% (+3%)
Exactly 6 wins: 42% (+8%)
Exactly 7 wins: 37% (-2%)
Exactly 8 wins: 11% (-6%)
Exactly 9 wins: 1% (-2%)

Small changes since we weren't expected to beat Notre Dame. But we've gone from a >=7 win season being most likely to a <=6 win season being most likely (barely).

Back