Winter Is Coming

Cottrell is 5-11, 190 which is the exact height and weight as Matt Breida of the San Francisco 49ers. Breida went from a little used A-back under Monken at Georgia Southern to a feature tailback when they changed offensive systems under a new coach.

We're going to see a lot of guys moved around and some of them are going to end up in places we can't even imagine yet.

I'm excited about Cottrell. I think there are many obvious opportunities, particularly slot receiver and special teams.
It's all on Nate. He's got the talent. He's got to let go and believe in himself. He started to make the turn this past season.

I'm excited about Cottrell. I think there are many obvious opportunities, particularly slot receiver and special teams.
I just don't see it. There's got to be a reason we never throw to him. Look at our top 3 A-backs' career receiving stats:

Searcy: 26 catches for 605 yards and 2 TDs
Lynch: 37 catches for 1015 yards and 11 TDs
Cottrell: 3 catches for 12 yards

I'd love to be wrong, but I see Cottrell as having the body of a slot receiver but the agility of a power back.

I just don't see it. There's got to be a reason we never throw to him.

uJfwO.gif

I just don't see it. There's got to be a reason we never throw to him. Look at our top 3 A-backs' career receiving stats:

I'd love to be wrong, but I see Cottrell as having the body of a slot receiver but the agility of a power back.
download.gif

All bake, no shake.

Anyone else notice that the Miami media ask actual questions and they speak up like they aren't afraid to ask the question? Just seems to be a stark contrast with the Atlanta media who seem sheepish and meek.

Back