Winter Is Coming

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Cottrell can play RB in a traditional O IMO.
I feel the same. So many comparing him to Wes Welker, Julian Edelman, Chris Hogan slot receiver types. To me he seems to be more of a Rex Burkhead, Christian McCaffrey type RB that doesn't have quite the size to pound the middle, but has the quickness to get through a hole that's only open in an instant. Also seems to me that he would be very good as a swing pass/screen out of the backfield, or just a late release as a checkdown.

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
Cottrell never demonstrated an ability to öööö gears, turn and make directional changes IMO. He runs fast right at a gap and when the slightest movement occurred he would often fail at adjusting. He was not our best A Back. If he can catch, I wonder if he'd be a guy who could stretch the field. He has straight speed. Again, I am hoping for the best, but I just don't see him being a quick footed H Back.

interchange

Jolly Good Fellow
There's value in guys that can run past corners forcing safety help. Even if it's low percentage, if he can get behind the D and we have a QB that can put it near his hands, it will open up a lot more for the rest of the O.

thwg

Damn Good Rat
They were competing this morning at 5 am on Grant Field. From some of the tweets, it looked like they had snow falling. Pretty impressive they are out there on a Saturday morning in the off-season at 5am.

Nighthawk

Varsity Lurker
Cottrell never demonstrated an ability to öööö gears, turn and make directional changes IMO. He runs fast right at a gap and when the slightest movement occurred he would often fail at adjusting. He was not our best A Back. If he can catch, I wonder if he'd be a guy who could stretch the field. He has straight speed. Again, I am hoping for the best, but I just don't see him being a quick footed H Back.
Yeah, I hated Kelley Rhino too.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
Ok, how many FB and/or Twitter pages are in the mix right now?...I can’t contain, or keep up with, all of the juice!