Wish List

*deep breath*

- A multi-set offense that runs a variety of plays (like Fridge ran offenses)
- A pro set 3-4 focused on negative plays instead of bend and break but don't break
- A kicker that doesn't miss PATs and puts every kickoff through the endzone
- An offensive line that doesn't bite ankles and can provide pass protection or at least prevent people from shooting gaps
- A gold plated recruiting staff ...
--- That tries to keep ATL talent in
--- That is focused on developing talent pipelines like GT use to have to places like Jesuit HS in Tampa
--- That looks nationally for the harder to find players like DE/QB/CB.
- A team that looks hungry, aggressive, and determined instead of tepid, shaky, and mentally checked out
- A defense that rallies to the ball and tackles well
- A head coach that is a smooth talker to try to dig GT out of the f'n black hole it finds itself in media coverage wise
- A spare billion dollars (yes, billion, yes, with a b) given to Todd Stansbury because that's about how much it will cost for GT to modernize all its facilities (looking at you BDS, Edge, Russ Chandler) as well as fully fund scholarships in all sports as well as overhaul coaching staffs and recruiting staffs.
- A University President that views athletics as more than a mere afterthought to the point of letting a booster choose the previous AD ... and part of that includes being reasonable on academics and not slitting your f'n wrists for no gain over things like requiring calculus for everybody.

Last edited:
Why the öööö would we want Les Miles? He got fired from a school with talent that we will never have because he was only winning 8 games there. He's not a good X's and O's coach at all.
No kidding. I mean he only won one national championship there. If he only won one here, we'd fire his ass too.

Wait...

Home Runs:
Anyone But Paul Johnson
Anyone But Paul Johnson
Anyone But Paul Johnson

Solid Hires:
Anyone But Paul Johnson
Anyone But Paul Johnson
Anyone But Paul Johnson

Pleased, but not elated:
Can't put "Anyone But Paul Johnson" here. Anybody but Paul Johnson would make me elated

Willie Taggert is probably going to be available.

I want a coach that has been successful, as a player and as a coach. I want a coach that recruits will love to play for. I want a coach that has won national championships. And I want a coach that finds great joy in kicking Georgia's ass on the regular.

I want Steve Spurrier.

Leach or Miles. It does matter unless we allow recruiting flexibility. No coach can win consistently with our talent level. Simple solution, bring back the standards in place in 1960 for Bobby Dodd.
Whites only!

Back