Would a mew AD order Chan Gailey to bring in a new Offensive Coordinator.....

ahso, I don't know why I care, but I'm call bull**** on this one. My exact quote was

Actually, ahso often doesn't present any facts, he takes a position and dares anyone to provide facts to prove him wrong. For many of the things we are discussing there are no substantiated facts, it's all opinion, observations and memory. None of those are necessarily facts. Also facts don't necessarily prove a point, they are just interesting bits of information. Just because you use facts to support your argument doesn't mean you are right, it just means you can amass data that appears to prove a point.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Show me where in there I said you NEVER give facts. I guess you're the one lying here.

NCJacket YOUR QUOTE [Actually, ahso often doesn't present any facts, he takes a position and dares anyone to provide facts to prove him wrong.]

I don't take a position and then dare anyone to provide facts to prove me wrong. The posters I challenge to provide facts have taken a position and stated something as fact, when there is no proof it is fact. They have taken the stance. I merely challenge them to prove their statement.

I have not taken a position, it was the poster who took the position without proof. I have stated this over and over, all opinions are equal. I do not try to make someone prove an opinion.

You are misrepresenting me. I know poster's opinions are not fact, so I normally do not challenge an opinion. I challenge their statements that they say are facts, when it is not provable.

Your statement that many of the things we are discussing have no substantiated facts has not been challenged by me. I already know that and have said that many times myself.

Read my lips one more time, "I challenge statements that are offered as facts, and, clearly, can not be proven. Many times, these statements are made in my direction, and I will not accept them as fact when not proven, and, most of the time, are very shaky.

Again, your statement that facts do not prove points is not true. That is the reason for facts. Facts are the defining characteristic of most everything. Facts are much more important than just interesting bits of information.

Tonight's score of Tech 24 and Vandy 17 is a very defining fact. It means we won the game. Some on the board say we lost the game regardless of the score, but that is not true. The facts define the win. It is a win and nothing else can change it. So the fact is not an interesting bit of information, it proves the winner of the game.

If I say Tech beat Vandy 24-17, it means I am right. I have not just amassed data, I have absolutely proven a point. It cannot be denied, regardless of what someone might think.

Okay, you did not say I "NEVER" give facts according to the contents of your post. Your post presently says "often". At this time, it appears I lied, because I cannot find the "never" word.

Did you edit your post and change it from never to often? Normally, I check the wording carefully. If you did not, then you are elligible for one "get out of jail free".

Father Time

You know what ahso, I don't even care anymore. The FACT that you would question whether I edited my post to make it appear different than you remember tells me all I need to know about you. Go play with beeware, I'm done.

NCJacket, great, I am glad you are done. Maybe you can now concentrate on discussing football topics, rather than bashing.

Father Time

Hey ahso, have you ever heard that when you assume, "you make an ass out of you and me?"

Ahso writes:

Since we are discussing football under the football topic, it is reasonable to assume he is a letter winner in football, or is this assumption to difficult for you to understand?

Beezerk had it right when he said:

First of all... where did he say he was a football player? He said he was a letter winner. Looks like you are the one making up lies Ahso.

I never said I was an ex football player. I said that I was a multiple letter winner, and more importantly, a Tech graduate. To be specific, I played baseball under Jim Luck and Jim Morris, and I graduated in 1983 with a hard fought IM degree.

You can imagine, but you have no experience as a Tech man, or someone that ever competed as a Yellow Jacket. Thats not a bad thing, but don't tread on those that are and have.

The reason I stated this in my earlier post is because I am sick and tired of you calling me and other TECH people liars in your pointless ramblings.

You spend so much energy accusing people of "piling on", or being liars. Do you realize how stupid and blasphemous that makes you sound?
lightningzap.gif

Anyway. Liar Liar, Pants on Fire, Ahso's dumber than a choirbus tire. NaNaNaNa nana.
tongue.gif

LLCoolJacket, why would you purposely come on a football board and state you are a three time letter winner, and not state it was in baseball?

You never said you were a "multiple letter" winner. You are posting in a football category and here is your quote copied and pasted [Unlike you, I am a three time letterwinner and graduate of Ga. Tech. I have the right to voice my opinions about the administration of athletics at Tech.]

Since you did not state it was football and you were posting in the football section, it was logical to assume you meant football letters. Were you trying to make others think you were a three time letter winner in football?

The saying regarding "assume" is older than I am. It is nothing new.

You also cannot read properly. I would not tell you that you were a liar for claiming to have three letters. That was not the reason I called you a liar.

And, I did not make up a lie, I took your statement as an assumption it was football, but never stated it was true or false. The statement was "hoo poopie doo!", or who cares if you had three letters (of anykind)?

Since we are discussing football under the football topic, it is reasonable to assume you were a letter winner in football.

Your letters from the baseball team mean nothing more than you were a baseball jock. That and a $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee. I do not need a letter from GT to be a fan. I am a better fan than yourself, and have been a fan much longer than you have. You have a lot of catching up to do.

Lies are deliberate, such as the ones you have made. My mistake was due to your omission of the type of letters and the inclusion of the mention of them on the football board without classifying them.

I am proud that you have a Tech degree if it makes you happy, but for me, I don't care one iota that you have a Tech degree. It means nothing to me. As I have stated previously, "hoo poopie doo", what does that make you? Are you better than someone who does not have a degree from Tech.

I doubt if God cares whether you have one or not. When you finish this life, be sure to tell God you have a degree from Tech and have three letters from the same school.

While you are at it, don't tell him about all the lies you tell and all the bashing of the people on Stingtalk that you don't like. Maybe, you had better leave off the part of not liking certain posters on Stingtalk.

I will continue to call you a liar when you lie and I can prove it. If you don't want me to call you a liar, don't lie, especially when you are trying to say things or attribute things to me that are not true.

It is not blasphemous nor stupid to call you out on a lie when you are attributing things to me that are not true. It is called setting the record straight on the false statements you have made about me.

Your last sentence where you called me dumb and stupid are more lies, again proving you are a liar. You seem to be a type of person that cannot debate without calling someone names nor proving a point, so you lie and bash.

Either tell the truth about me, or don't say anything about me, or continue to attribute false things to me, and I will continue to prove you are lying and a liar. I really don't know of anything you can do about it.

ostr.gif

Back