Would everyone take a minute

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
And post the year you attended your FIRST Georgia Tech game and the opponent if you remember. I’m just curious is all. Thank you in advance.

1975 - Duke

1989 - we beat uga in Bobby Dodd. I watched some GT students throwing ice at the Georgia players. Man, they were pissed lol !!!

1965. Texas A&M. Coach Dodd was on the sideline. Yes, it was a great time to be alive. We lost in the 4th qtr on a flag route into the south endzone by A&M. Think the final was like 14-10. Grant Field was packed and you could've heard a pin drop as everyone was walking out. Really tough loss.

I’m a youngster. 2006 ND. Close to the front. First college game outside of Army-Navy and Maryland vs Temple.

196-something. don't know against who but i remember sitting in the east stands with my dad. I was like 5 or 6 i'd guess

1970 - Navy
I was five but I do have a few flashes of memories from the game. Sat in east stands, it was a crisp, sunny day, and remember seeing the scoreboard on the way out. Tech won 30-8.

1970. Maybe Tennessee, but I was overwhelmed by the spectacle of big time college football, being a rural small town Georgia boy.

Back