You CANNOT tell me UGA isn't totally bought and paid for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small moment in time. If you grew up in Marietta, Georgia like I did in 1978-1986 the Braves sucked ass.

OK. You’re a Brave’s homer. I get it. But let me share some facts with you about the Atlanta Braves as a fellow GT fan.

The Atlanta Braves and Atlanta Falcons are bad for Georgia Tech football. That is a fact. The MLB Braves became a member of Atlanta in 1966. Look at the wins and losses at Georgia Tech before and after 1966. You will see a pattern.

Dan Radakovich went on record saying that his leaving the Atlanta area for Clemson where there is no competition from professional sports was a major factor in his decision to leave. Clemson of course, went on to win multiple national championships after D-Rad arrived. Duh… and we’re supposed to be the smart ones. But we’re not. …frustrating

Why do you think Alabama is a powerhouse? Why do you think Ohio State is a powerhouse? They’re the only games in town. If you cheer for the Braves and you cheer for the Falcons you are cheering against Georgia Tech. That’s a fact.

if you don’t believe me ask any athletic director with a MBA.
Bro, haven't you heard? Competition is king. Can we ask an AD without a MBA?

They just played their toughest game of the regular season. Do you really think Tennessee or Kentucky or the Gators are truly better than Oregon? I can’t wait for some super power conferences separation to take place. Get rid of the pro franchises - Bama, UGA, LSU, Ohio State, Notre Dame, A&M, Oklahoma, Clemson - then let the arrogant crowd that thinks they can compete with them be their Wasington Generals.

Let the rest of us return to a college game with regional rivalries, a more level playing field, and less lucrative media rights. It will be more appealing to the fans and better for the players who aren’t the five star soon to be first rounders who can play with the super teams, like they already do.
I'm sure the Gators are better than Oregon. Bo Nix? Puhleeze. Kinööööy on the road is prolly tougher than Oregon at home. Tennessee is TBD.

I'm confused by the threads here. Are they bought and paid for? Or TOTALLY bought and paid for?

Regardless, that is perfectly legal now. So what's your bitch?

You think Braves, a four time WS champion is the same as Falcons or Hawks? You’re a ööööing moron.
Lol… 4 times. How about since the invention of cable television? 1995 and 2021.

The Bravos suck ass. They won’t get past
This thread:
:bigcry:

And Tampa Jacket continues his streak of having the most moronic disjointed nonsensical takes on the board.
lol..

sethmyers.gif

Who gives a öööö about Oregon? Their bag man dumps millions into that school and they get the öööö kicked out of them by the mutts or really anyone else with ability.

Also, öööö georgia. You'll be better off if your vagina wasn't so damn hurt crying about how unfair öööö is. It's always been unfair for Tech but we used to not be little bitches about it and we will never get back to the way it used to be as long as we have crybaby ass fans like you.

Instead of getting ready to cut off your nuts, get ready for Monday and punch some assholes in the mouth.

Also, piss off about the Braves.

They just played their toughest game of the regular season. Do you really think Tennessee or Kentucky or the Gators are truly better than Oregon? I can’t wait for some super power conferences separation to take place. Get rid of the pro franchises - Bama, UGA, LSU, Ohio State, Notre Dame, A&M, Oklahoma, Clemson - then let the arrogant crowd that thinks they can compete with them be their Wasington Generals.

Let the rest of us return to a college game with regional rivalries, a more level playing field, and less lucrative media rights. It will be more appealing to the fans and better for the players who aren’t the five star soon to be first rounders who can play with the super teams, like they already do.

the mutts have the easiest home schedule in America, according to ESPN. We've got one of the hardest schedules.

I only want to know what the draw to the mutts is, given the love bestowed upon their inbred fans, players, and coaches by the football media. I don't get the worship of these ööööing asshole people and their ööööing barn town.

Go Cardinals! Best MLB fanbase. öööö the Cubs.

Most likely some Uga fan started a thread to talk about Uga and it turned into something about the Braves and TampaJacket. But really I have no idea
Braves hater cuck hijacks thread to talk öööö about the Braves in football forum is what happened.

Braves hater cuck hijacks thread to talk öööö about the Braves in football forum is what happened.
Boy you really love your Braves. I’m sorry I struck that nerve with you. I was just trying to make a point. Enjoy your Braves. They are realistically the best opportunity you have to cheer for a sports team that wins in Georgia—- other than the University of Georgia. Lol!!!

Last edited:
I'm so confused - so are the dwags bought and paid for or totally bought and paid for?

I'm just trying to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back