You CANNOT tell me UGA isn't totally bought and paid for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s are 2 reasons that the LA Lakers, New York Yankees and Dallas Cowboys are dynasty franchises and the Atlanta Hawks, Atlanta Braves, and Atlanta Falcons are not. 1. Importance to the locals and 2. Money.

The University of Georgia has both of those. Congratulations to them. They have finally found what is so important to them, just like our neighbors have in Alabama.

But I’m not going to listen to that crap from my family, friends and people I rub elbows with. That’s not college football. That’s professional football. And just like the NFL, that has absolutely nothing at all to do with education and intellectual growth.

Just like a drug, money has claimed the life of another victim. This time it’s CFB.
OK, don't disagree. So tell me again why should we play them every year?

In this 'brave new world' of minor league football, the reality is that the yellow jackets aren't willing to pay ENOUGH.​
GTAA needs a sugar daddy who's gonna pay our bills. All the big money folks that want to own that yacht which is GT sports need to up their game !​

Buying players has been a thing all big name schools have done for decades including us, when we were actually semi committed to winning and competing. Ugag has ways recruited well, Kirby has taken it to elite.

We need a sugar daddy who will buy the transfer of the best factories in the country. Let coach great clips (their cgc) recruit them, then we cherry pick the best to shift 60 miles to the west...

49 points on the #11 team after losing 14 to the NFL? Just absurd that they get away with this.
They have been bought and paid for ages ago, it's just legal now. Kirby even said after the game " we have better players than they do." What an arrogant POS.

I'm so confused - so are the dwags bought and paid for or totally bought and paid for?

I'm just trying to keep up.
F63398DA-6194-46F1-B851-CDAF716BD790.jpeg

I'm sure the Gators are better than Oregon. Bo Nix? Puhleeze. Kinööööy on the road is prolly tougher than Oregon at home. Tennessee is TBD.
Tennessee, Florida and Kentucky will all be tougher opponents than Oregon for UGA. South Carolina will have a better chance of beating UGA than Oregon did.

In this 'brave new world' of minor league football, the reality is that the yellow jackets aren't willing to pay ENOUGH.​
GTAA needs a sugar daddy who's gonna pay our bills. All the big money folks that want to own that yacht which is GT sports need to up their game !​
GT fans and alumni are always crowing about how much their grads make and how 1 out of every 3 or 4 or 5, whatever it is, grads are millionaires. Why don't all these millionaires donate to football?

It is just one example of their complete and embarrassing riches of talent - UGAG may have 4 different TE's that will play NFL. And, again, that is just one example.

That play by their DB intercepting the pass while jumping backwards was NFL quality - he may be a freshman, but he would make an NFL roster right now.

Yes, it has been going on for awhile, but NIL/transfer portal will make it go into hyperdrive, and those that want championships will have to fork over the funds, big time funds. For most of these schools, the delusion of "student-athlete" is history.

It is just one example of their complete and embarrassing riches of talent - UGAG may have 4 different TE's that will play NFL. And, again, that is just one example.

That play by their DB intercepting the pass while jumping backwards was NFL quality - he may be a freshman, but he would make an NFL roster right now.

Yes, it has been going on for awhile, but NIL/transfer portal will make it go into hyperdrive, and those that want championships will have to fork over the funds, big time funds. For most of these schools, the delusion of "student-athlete" is history.
NIL, transfer portal and conference realignment could turn into a perfect storm that could destroy college football and student athletics.

Last edited:
You think they hired Kirby because he played at UGA? No. They hired him because he learned from Nick Saban how to pay for players to buy a championship. If anyone has heard the tape of Russ Probst who got fired at Valdosta (watch the Titletown series on Netflix) he goes into detail how Bama and UGA have used bagmen for years to funnel money to players before NIL made it legal. Probst experienced it first hand when he coached at Hoover High School all those years in one of the top programs in Alabama.

Get rid of the 3 years minimum nfl requirement and a lot of this fixes itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back