You guys are famous on a dwag site

Seriously. Like three people trolling are apparently classless, yet rolling his house and boycotting his last home game because you don't think he's good enough is just being a good fan. Those guys are silly.

Posted by SlawDawg at 11:40 a.m. Nov. 24, 2013 Report Abuse

Murray was just padding his stats against a bad Kentucky team.....this serves his right. He has been our QB for about 6 years now and enough is enough. He never could win the big game. He was all about himself and did not care about any of his team mates. Now that Mason Hudson can finally take the rains of the team we can win the SEC and play for a National Champiunship.

Murray was just padding his stats against a bad Kentucky team.....this serves his right. He has been our QB for about 6 years now and enough is enough. He never could win the big game. He was all about himself and did not care about any of his team mates. Now that Mason Hudson can finally take the rains of the team we can win the SEC and play for a National Champiunship.
What are "rains of the team?" Do they have anything to do with UGA fans urinating on visitors?

Why do we make fun of "dwag" when "dawg" is a dumbass misspelling to begin with? (Yes, I know the origin of "dwag".) I guess "dwag" is extra illiterate...

Why do we make fun of "dwag" when "dawg" is a dumbass misspelling to begin with? (Yes, I know the origin of "dwag".) I guess "dwag" is extra illiterate...

plus it rhymes with dbag

Because of this:

343471.jpg

It's not just dumb, it's, like, meta dumb.

Well, I can pull up the thread where we quoted a UNC message board saying they hoped to hurt Vad. ST wasn't exactly happy about that.

Every fanbase has its assholes. Murray tearing his ACL doesn't have to shatter your world, but if you are happy it happened, then you are one of the assholes.

who is mason hudson hahaha

This has now made it onto Facebook. UGA butthurt futures currently soaring despite the closed markets.

Back