You guys are famous on a dwag site

Lol.

I just got a text message about stingtalk.

This year's trolling is officially epic.

The thing is...I don't think we've done a lot of trolling. At least not to our maximum potential.

The thing is...I don't think we've done a lot of trolling. At least not to our maximum potential.

Yep. This year's dwag butthurt so far has largely been because some dwags were so personally butthurt after the injury they went combing the Internet for things to be angry about.

ST can troll a lot better than this. I can't wait for Wednesday. At this rate, we could make ESPN.

Yep. This year's dwag butthurt so far has largely been because some dwags were so personally butthurt after the injury they went combing the Internet for things to be angry about.

ST can troll a lot better than this. I can't wait for Wednesday. At this rate, we could make ESPN.

Wednesday?:turbonoes:

that needs to be our goal. Somebody should start a rediculous thread. this is a job for Corndog.

i think they have had a pretty good season and they should focus now on winning the pre-season again next year so that they can be pre-season #1 and get a top-ranked recruiting class.

:bowrofl:

I love you guys so much. This thing is all over Facebook and so many of my peers are laughing their ass off to it.

appropriate in my opinion

[y]hDoGqZUHVEI[/y]

Great to see bigcry was famous enough to make the article! I was out with some buds Saturday night so unfortunately missed out on the excitement here but that guy sounds like he has too much time on his hands considering he came over to our football message board and got all butthurt about what he read. What was he expecting, us to be like "oh poor Murray, hope his butt doesn't hurt too much, hope he gets laid later and gets a ball massage" jeez! :BFD::bigcry:

Would be hilarious! :lol:

I overheard water cooler talk about the Murray thread at work today (from a conversation between Clemson, Auburn and DWAG fans) - I'm pretty sure StinGTalk has never come up in conversation at my office before today.

I resent being mentioned in the thread. My insult to you guys was meant for your eyes only, in the spirit of a (way) older brother telling brats to shut up.

Back