Your Seat Selection Appointment Time

I am trying to transfer my tickets from the GT app to my apple wallet. It looks like they are being transferred, but when I open my apple wallet, there is nothing but links for various apps and apple pay credit card entry. I have never used the apple wallet on this phone. Does anybody have advice? Apparently you can't get access to your seats unless the tickets are in the apple wallet.

Edit: I was able to transfer to the Apple wallet when I used the email link. It just didn't work from the GT app.
yep all that gt app does is take you to your fix ticket account log in. maybe next year the email link will allow for batch transfer to Apple pay because it was a bit tedious transfering each ticket.

yep all that gt app does is take you to your fix ticket account log in. maybe next year the email link will allow for batch transfer to Apple pay because it was a bit tedious transfering each ticket.
I thought that was just me doing it wrong. Took a while to get 24 tix and 6 parking passes into the wallet

Back