Your Seat Selection Appointment Time

Old GT fan from Florida looking for 2-4 tics for UCF. Keep the good tics beat the sun burn. Please sell UCF tics to me. Promise to wear old GT jersey with mustard colored Gold.

225 will put you between the 40’s and offers a great opportunity to get a tan. I’ve been there for years and if you like a good view of the game it’s hard to beat. Bring sunscreen. Also try not to be too tipsy, going down stairs can be rough when you’re that high up.
This is the year to get upper East seats, I'd say. Yeah, you'll deal with the sun, but no early September nooners. I hope I can snag some but probably doubtful. I pick Monday.

This is the year to get upper East seats, I'd say. Yeah, you'll deal with the sun, but no early September nooners. I hope I can snag some but probably doubtful. I pick Monday.

Yeah, heat-wise, other than the UCF game, it should be a pretty good year for the East stands. Bring sunscreen and sunglasses.

I’ll miss the little bit of shade we get in our normal lower East seats for noon games, but I’m looking forward to trying out a new area. I don’t think I’ve sat in upper East since like 1987 (a cold November loss to Wake).

JRjr

Old GT fan from Florida looking for 2-4 tics for UCF. Keep the good tics beat the sun burn. Please sell UCF tics to me. Promise to wear old GT jersey with mustard colored Gold.
I appreciate your enthusiasm and repeated requests. I'm curious why this particular game is so important to you?

Hmm, I haven't heard anything about my parking pass. Usually they just send it to me. Now you've got me worried.
I was told it wouldn't show up in the seat selection- but parking passes and stinger seats would be honored all the same.

Is anyone still left getting 2 tickets? Curious to see what sections are being offered. I pick Tuesday (5 tickets) but wondering if I were to reduce to 2 tickets I would have better options.

Is anyone still left getting 2 tickets? Curious to see what sections are being offered. I pick Tuesday (5 tickets) but wondering if I were to reduce to 2 tickets I would have better options.
As of Thursday afternoon it looks like it was mostly north and south plus the top and corners of upper East for 2-seat blocks.

JRjr

As of Thursday afternoon it looks like it was mostly north and south plus the top and corners of upper East for 2-seat blocks.

JRjr

That's also what I'm seeing for 5. I'll probably go with the North

Finally selected tickets this morning... had to wait for our last guy's spot to come up. There are 3 of us who all have individual tickets but sit together. Well that would have been garbage because they were going to make us still select single tickets as close as possible... which meant all on different rows, multiple seats apart.

Fortunately, I called Sean Garrison my ticket rep and he was very helpful. I upped my acct to 3 tickets for this year, the other two guys opted out and will be refunded, and we'll be 216, 11, 5-7. Not what we hoped for but good seats nonetheless that will give us a different perspective than what we've been used to for the last dozen years. There were groups of 3 still available in the south endzone, some in upper west, some in upper east, and some in upper north. Tech fund donation was pretty high for the ones in UE and UW.

So
Finally selected tickets this morning... had to wait for our last guy's spot to come up. There are 3 of us who all have individual tickets but sit together. Well that would have been garbage because they were going to make us still select single tickets as close as possible... which meant all on different rows, multiple seats apart.

Fortunately, I called Sean Garrison my ticket rep and he was very helpful. I upped my acct to 3 tickets for this year, the other two guys opted out and will be refunded, and we'll be 216, 11, 5-7. Not what we hoped for but good seats nonetheless that will give us a different perspective than what we've been used to for the last dozen years. There were groups of 3 still available in the south endzone, some in upper west, some in upper east, and some in upper north. Tech fund donation was pretty high for the ones in UE and UW.

Welcome aboard! I think your seats are right in front of mine below the aisle. at least one other from the board is a few hours down from you. Shaping up to be a good section.

So

Welcome aboard! I think your seats are right in front of mine below the aisle. at least one other from the board is a few hours down from you. Shaping up to be a good section.
He needs to sit his ass down then

So

Well be above the aisle. I think 4th row up.

211, 1, 5-8
Mobile delivery. Do they email the tix? There is only a home and business phone number for "my account"

211, 1, 5-8
Mobile delivery. Do they email the tix? There is only a home and business phone number for "my account"
No 4 seat blocks left in UN? There are tons of 2 seat blocks.... May want to give your rep a call if you want to be in UN... I think they have helped some folks out.

The upper north is my favorite place in the stadium. My normal season tix are 218, 8, 22-25. Obviously moving to 211 for this season. Facilities are a bit nicer in the UN

211, 1, 5-8

The email I got this weekend says that they’ll email a link to download tickets this Friday (9/11) along with directions for saving to your phone, transferring, etc. Apparently you have to put them in your phone’s “wallet” to use them properly.

JRjr

The process supposedly ends today at 3p. I wonder how much unsold inventory we’ll have and what they’ll do with it (single game sales, etc.). It’s gonna be pretty sad if we can’t sell out 11K tickets, even considering the circumstances.

JRjr

No 4 seat blocks left in UN? There are tons of 2 seat blocks.... May want to give your rep a call if you want to be in UN... I think they have helped some folks out.
That is UN, I was not clear on that. Pretty good seats. I started to get row 1 bottom corner of the LE, but we won't be staring into the sun where we got and can see the jumbotron pretty good. I actually watched those exact seats for a week. My fallback was the UE row 1 corner seats and 217 row 3 seats. I'm pretty happy with the purchase

That is UN, I was not clear on that. Pretty good seats. I started to get row 1 bottom corner of the LE, but we won't be staring into the sun where we got and can see the jumbotron pretty good. I actually watched those exact seats for a week. My fallback was the UE row 1 corner seats and 217 row 3 seats. I'm pretty happy with the purchase
Ahh... brain fart. I don't know why I was thinking 211 was UW. Yes 211 row 1 should be good seats. Last year we were 210 row 10 (2nd row above walkway, to the right of the stairs) and loved those seats. The corner angle gives you a good view. Not sure what all will be left when it's my time to pick. May have to move closer to the center of UN to not be way up there.

EDIT: you will need sunscreen for the right half of your body.

The process supposedly ends today at 3p. I wonder how much unsold inventory we’ll have and what they’ll do with it (single game sales, etc.). It’s gonna be pretty sad if we can’t sell out 11K tickets, even considering the circumstances.

JRjr
Looks like plenty will be left above the walkway in the UN.
My suggestion would be to offer them to current ST holders for a discounted price. Maybe $150 a seat. I can't imagine anyone would seek out row 50 of the UN for the standard price and sit up there like damn Bob Uecker all game

Back