Your Seat Selection Appointment Time

I don’t understand what you’re saying. The only pairs left are in section 101? Or section 101 only had pairs and no larger blocks? Or the closest pair you could find to your normal seats was in 101?

JRjr
The only lower level sideline pairs left were in 101 - all other pairs were in the upper levels

For people getting only "nose bleed" options, the upper East is much closer to the field than upper West, so the view from that side is actually very good from the upper rows.

Yeah, I normally sit lower east but went upper this year to give it a shot, since I’ve heard such good things about those seats.

Be warned that the sun is merciless on the east side, though.

JRjr

1599142975181.png

For those who have upcoming selection times

Yeah, I normally sit lower east but went upper this year to give it a shot, since I’ve heard such good things about those seats.

Be warned that the sun is merciless on the east side, though.

JRjr
Yep I'm normally lower west (102) and slowly worked towards the field and aisle. I'm curious how upper west near the band will be. I couldn't justify spending more tech fund to sit upper-upper west in the top row.

For people getting only "nose bleed" options, the upper East is much closer to the field than upper West, so the view from that side is actually very good from the upper rows.
And, there will be nobody sitting or standing right in front of you anyway.....now MAKE SOME NOISE.....ITS MONEY DOWN!!!!

Maybe I'm naive but I'm stunned by the number of tix being flipped on Stubhub. When I decided to opt out i honestly thought, at least this will give someone else an opportunity.

Maybe I'm naive but I'm stunned by the number of tix being flipped on Stubhub. When I decided to opt out i honestly thought, at least this will give someone else an opportunity.

Yeah, 96 tix for UCF right now and we haven’t even distributed them all. That 0.87% (or more, depending on how they count students and such) of the total capacity.

I wonder how many people just threw some up at a high price (UCF starts at $130) to try to recoup some of the ticket price if anybody bites, versus being total scalpers. (Both suck, but I’m a pretty hard line anti-scalper.)

JRjr

And, there will be nobody sitting or standing right in front of you anyway.....now MAKE SOME NOISE.....ITS MONEY DOWN!!!!
That's why I had to move from upper "gold" level seats down to sideline. I was always standing up to see and getting yelled at to sit down. It's very different up there versus the rowdy sideline.

That's why I had to move from upper "gold" level seats down to sideline. I was always standing up to see and getting yelled at to sit down. It's very different up there versus the rowdy sideline.
So you're that asshole blocking everyone's view. See what happens? Covid.

So you're that asshole blocking everyone's view. See what happens? Covid.
Well that's their fault for sitting at a football game :-) I'm curious how they are going to enforce the blocks though - if someone buys an extra ticket and wants to sit with us

Well this is interesting info: I opted out about a week ago. My selection time was to be September 1st. When I opted out it I was no longer able to look at seat selections. This am I get an email saying paraphrasing... "make your selections now."

So I logged on just now. Sure enough, I could see seats again. Given that I've been on the fence about going or not going all year, decided, what the heck lets see whats available. Lots available in Upper North where i usually sit.

So fellas .. I'm in! 2 seats. Row 1 Upper North. THWG!

The number of tickets on Stubhub isn't egregious but I would prefer if GTAA had a policy this year of no reselling in exchange for the AA willing to buyback tickets at full price. Then these singles could be sold to folks who missed out initially.

We are ranked in the high 800s so I believe we would have had the chance to buy decent seats but opted out because we are expecting and my wife does not want to risk testing positive when she is delivering and I can't blame her.

Well that's their fault for sitting at a football game :-) I'm curious how they are going to enforce the blocks though - if someone buys an extra ticket and wants to sit with us
It looked like in the pic of BDS in the artificial turf thread that they already have stinger seats in place for the students, designating a sitting area. I'd think once all the season tix are settled out GTAA will be putting stinger seats in place for all purchased tickets.

I’ve been emailing my ticket rep this morning.

In thanking her for her time, I meant to close my last email with, “thank you for the information,” but it came out as, “thank you for the I formation.” -and I didn’t edit it.:eekfacepalm:

Back