Your Seat Selection Appointment Time

There are 100s of GT tickets on stubhub. SMH.
Yeah actually there were 114 yesterday and 4 today. So that is good for the sellers. Lower corner seats for $288 each.

It’s UCF and on ESPN. So I’d prefer a reasonable priced tic and wearing my replica jersey back to BDS in glory will have to wait.

Still looking for 2-4 tics to UCF. Thanks for any help. I promise to wear old GT replica jersey.

GT ticket office said that we will be able to transfer tickets using the GT Gameday app so, for the games that I cannot make, I will be able to make sure that a GT fan gets the seats. :bigthumbup:

And yet, I likely won't get one as a long time season ticket holder. I know, should have donated that $100k to the AT fund

I think that you'll get seats. I got my block of 4, one row from where I normally sit--seat selection time was yesterday.

My time is coming up in a couple more hours.

tenor.gif

My time is coming up in a couple more hours.

Probably a good idea to jump on a little early and see what’s available and pick out a couple of preferred options. Somebody else was looking at the same seats as me when I was selecting, and I had to fall back to plan B for a sec before he released my first choice seats.

JRjr

I was able to get tickets about a dozen rows above our normal seats, upper East. Go Jackets!!

I wonder if these tickets sold on the secondary market are refundable if a game or games are canceled (which given its 2020 we know is plausible). I mean if you are the original season tix holder then you know you can get a refund because you have a relationship with the AA. But not so sure AA would refund to secondary buyers.

Just got my timeslot and well for 2 seats my options are nosebleeds or more nosebleeds from my good seats in 102...yargh. I guess time to call the ticket office to see what's going on.

For any of you that call the ticket office, ask if they are aware how many are being sold on stubhub, etc.

For any of you that call the ticket office, ask if they are aware how many are being sold on stubhub, etc.
I wish they would put a chat option once you sign in.
The management of this makes me very disappointed in GTAA. Looks like scalpers got a large number of tickets. Must be Ticketmaster and Live Nation running the show.

Just got my timeslot and well for 2 seats my options are nosebleeds or more nosebleeds from my good seats in 102...yargh. I guess time to call the ticket office to see what's going on.

That’s wild - there were over 600 pairs when I picked 2 days ago, only a couple hundred gone from the start of the process. You looking all over or just around your section?

If the inventory is that low, I wonder if people really claimed that many over the last 2 days or if they reallocated to other block sizes.

JRjr

That’s wild - there were over 600 pairs when I picked 2 days ago, only a couple hundred gone from the start of the process. You looking all over or just around your section?

If the inventory is that low, I wonder if people really claimed that many over the last 2 days or if they reallocated to other block sizes.

JRjr
I spoke to my rep and yes there are only pairs now in 101. Apparently they were picked up that quickly. I'm now in 207 as I found a pair in row 9 by the portal (I like aisle) and being closer to the band isn't a bad thing.

I wish they would put a chat option once you sign in.
The management of this makes me very disappointed in GTAA. Looks like scalpers got a large number of tickets. Must be Ticketmaster and Live Nation running the show.

Live help would have been a good idea, although it was pretty smooth and straightforward for me (but I did a bunch of homework beforehand).

It’s not like “scalpers” could be buying tickets if they don’t have AT points, so either the scalpers have been donating money to bump up their priority and buying tickets every year, or (more likely) we’ve just got a bunch of bad, money grubbing, opportunistic fans who claimed tickets they had no intention of using to try to make a buck.

I wish the AA could do something about it, but the sad fact is we probably need anybody willing to give us money for tickets, and it’s financially smarter to piss off the people at the bottom of the totem pole (who get left out) than the people at the top (where the money is). (I say this as somebody firmly in the middle of the totem pole, and I recognize that it’s a trade off between short term cash flow and long term goodwill.)

JRjr

I spoke to my rep and yes there are only pairs now in 101. Apparently they were picked up that quickly. I'm now in 207 as I found a pair in row 9 by the portal (I like aisle) and being closer to the band isn't a bad thing.

I don’t understand what you’re saying. The only pairs left are in section 101? Or section 101 only had pairs and no larger blocks? Or the closest pair you could find to your normal seats was in 101?

JRjr

For people getting only "nose bleed" options, the upper East is much closer to the field than upper West, so the view from that side is actually very good from the upper rows.

Back