Your Seat Selection Appointment Time

Ahh... brain fart. I don't know why I was thinking 211 was UW. Yes 211 row 1 should be good seats. Last year we were 210 row 10 (2nd row above walkway, to the right of the stairs) and loved those seats. The corner angle gives you a good view. Not sure what all will be left when it's my time to pick. May have to move closer to the center of UN to not be way up there.

EDIT: you will need sunscreen for the right half of your body.
I think there will be some left for you in that section. Also, those 217 seats were tempting. There were two sets of 4 on either end of row 3

I think there will be some left for you in that section. Also, those 217 seats were tempting. There were two sets of 4 on either end of row 3
Yeah I'm sure some will be left but I've seen some a little closer further towards the middle of the endzone. Just got to make my mind up if I want to keep that corner angle and be a little higher up, or move down a little and get a little closer and have the straight away view. I've been tempted to move just to try out those different seats knowing I can always go back to my norm next year if I don't like them. If I do like them I may want to move there permanently.

EDIT: you will need sunscreen for the right half of your body.

Probably end up looking like this:

1599662141505.png

Where were your original seats in 218? I'm looking at the map now and I have 2 seats, and only see 2 seat blocks but this is weird. I now see that there are 4 seats together that are purple (meaning they are in someone's cart) in section 218, row 11, seats 24-27 (aisle). Those sound very near where you said you were before and should have been available when you were picking if they are just now in someone's cart. Weird though because I've never seen a block of 4 show up for me... only blocks of 2.

NVM just saw your post where you said where your originals were.

Yeah I'm sure some will be left but I've seen some a little closer further towards the middle of the endzone. Just got to make my mind up if I want to keep that corner angle and be a little higher up, or move down a little and get a little closer and have the straight away view. I've been tempted to move just to try out those different seats knowing I can always go back to my norm next year if I don't like them. If I do like them I may want to move there permanently.
217 below the walkway are fantastic seats. Looking right down the sideline. I started to pick those, but went with row 1 seats over row 3 seats, as if it matters.
I guess, being I am normally 218, I just wanted that bit different perspective of 211

I got my Upper East seats on Monday. No September nooners made it worth the switch from Upper North for me. Looking forward to the different perspective. Definitely will be closer to the field!

Got mines. 212 row 2. There is no lower section of 212, and there is no row 1. Row 2 is the first row above the walkway in 212. Wanted to get closer to the middle but couldn't pass those up.

Last edited:
I got my Upper East seats on Monday. No September nooners made it worth the switch from Upper North for me. Looking forward to the different perspective. Definitely will be closer to the field!
I started to. I've sat everywhere in the stadium over the years. It just came down to 211 R1, 217 R3, 221 R1.

It is... I'm normally in Row 9 and it is the 2nd row from the East side steps.

This year I'm down on Row 3 of Section 216.
You won't wanna give those seats up. Nice smaller section.

The process supposedly ends today at 3p. I wonder how much unsold inventory we’ll have and what they’ll do with it (single game sales, etc.). It’s gonna be pretty sad if we can’t sell out 11K tickets, even considering the circumstances.

JRjr

I saw the signs coming a week ago. Lots of folks I considered hardcore opting out this season.

Whoops. Was supposed to pick yesterday but thought it was today. Anyways, they called me up after I e-mailed them.

223 crew here

I saw the signs coming a week ago. Lots of folks I considered hardcore opting out this season.
I don't get the folks that say they opted out after they saw what their seat selection options were. I know many probably still donated the money and that is great and much appreciated, but I saw some arguing that since they had been ST holders for X number of years, they should have been guaranteed their seats. How much more fair can you be by going in order determined by number of A-T points? I've never missed any event, much less a GT game, where seating determined whether I would attend or not. I didn't care if I had to sit up in the scaffolding in the lights this year, I'm just glad I get the opportunity to go. There are a lot of folks out there that can't go watch their teams play this season.

I don't get the folks that say they opted out after they saw what their seat selection options were. I know many probably still donated the money and that is great and much appreciated, but I saw some arguing that since they had been ST holders for X number of years, they should have been guaranteed their seats. How much more fair can you be by going in order determined by number of A-T points? I've never missed any event, much less a GT game, where seating determined whether I would attend or not. I didn't care if I had to sit up in the scaffolding in the lights this year, I'm just glad I get the opportunity to go. There are a lot of folks out there that can't go watch their teams play this season.
There were still at least a couple pairs in 223 as of this morning, the day after seat selection ended. I'm grateful I wasn't stuck with a bad spot after forgetting my timeslot. 201, South EZ, and UN still had pairs too but those were non-starters for me, although I might be giving UN more crap than I should

There were still at least a couple pairs in 223 as of this morning, the day after seat selection ended. I'm grateful I wasn't stuck with a bad spot after forgetting my timeslot. 201, South EZ, and UN still had pairs too but those were non-starters for me, although I might be giving UN more crap than I should
UN is my favorite section, below the sidewalk or just above. I actually will be viewing from the NW side this season from 211, R1 after being in 218 since 2004-ish
Gonna have a pretty decent view this season.
20200909_213606.jpg

UN is my favorite section, below the sidewalk or just above. I actually will be viewing from the NW side this season from 211, R1 after being in 218 since 2004-ish
Gonna have a pretty decent view this season.
20200909_213606.jpg
You may not feel as close as you were in 218, but you'll love the view from 211. Being R1 though it may give you a sense of being closer since you'll have no obstructions/people in front of you.

I am trying to transfer my tickets from the GT app to my apple wallet. It looks like they are being transferred, but when I open my apple wallet, there is nothing but links for various apps and apple pay credit card entry. I have never used the apple wallet on this phone. Does anybody have advice? Apparently you can't get access to your seats unless the tickets are in the apple wallet.

Edit: I was able to transfer to the Apple wallet when I used the email link. It just didn't work from the GT app.

Last edited:
I love your enthusiasm for the bad seats. Need more fans like you.
I have sat everywhere in our stadium. The UN are great seats and the facilities are nicer and newer up there. The seats have more leg room, not that it will matter from row 1.

Back