Youth......

Exactly, make Sewak a special assistant to the towel boy and make Mover o-line coach. They'd at least be tough when sober.

The Mover couldn't coach shat IMHO. He would need many a cocktail to finish a game with this group.

MOF2, did Sewak really tell your brother, when he was hired, "It doesn't matter if we have smaller and less recruited OL, we will have the best OL in the country." Sewak also failed to be successful as a HC at GSU, which could mean nothing, but that wasn't true for Groh as well?

We're buds even though he's not around much. I heard his brother is going to kick his arse if he showed up again.

Awwwwwww hell ya I am sir. Bank on it.

Going to see him next weekend, might happen then. LOL

MOF2, did Sewak really tell your brother, when he was hired, "It doesn't matter if we have smaller and less recruited OL, we will have the best OL in the country." Sewak also failed to be successful as a HC at GSU, which could mean nothing, but that wasn't true for Groh as well?

I am paraphrasing, but he told JD that GT would run the ball and run it well and that they would do it with lesser talent than the others because of the techniques they would be using.

Holy Moly!! I'm not sure if Tennessee will win another game, but they should the best drama award for this season. FINISH THEM!!!

Awwwwwww hell ya I am sir. Bank on it.

Going to see him next weekend, might happen then. LOL

Next year I'll have to come see you. Do they still let you swim with the manatees if you rent a boat from the dive shop on the road across from the Kmart?

Lol, no I don't, but from what I have gathered here, he is VERY respected among Stingtalkers!!

SHAT, that's cause they really don't know him unless they have bought him a cocktail.

All seriousness, he is a great guy. Not because he is my brother but because he is a good guy.

I am paraphrasing, but he told JD that GT would run the ball and run it well and that they would do it with lesser talent than the others because of the techniques they would be using.

Ankle biting is not a technique.

SHAT, that's cause they really don't know him unless they have bought him a cocktail.

All seriousness, he is a great guy. Not because he is my brother but because he is a good guy.

I pm'd him from the Anchor Bar in Buffalo and he answered right away. He made me make those öööö peppers.

F$$$ YEAH!!! VOLS win!!!! its not much to live on til next week , but it will suffice.

Holy Moly!! I'm not sure if Tennessee will win another game, but they should the best drama award for this season. FINISH THEM!!!

Next year I'll have to come see you. Do they still let you swim with the manatees if you rent a boat from the dive shop on the road across from the Kmart?

They are trying to shut it down, but the locals are raising hell to keep it going for the tourist dollar.

Back