Youth......

SHAT, that's cause they really don't know him unless they have bought him a cocktail.

All seriousness, he is a great guy. Not because he is my brother but because he is a good guy.

AHH, I've wondered the relationship of you and Mover, but good to hear all around. I'm sure I scrounge up a cocktail or two for the both of you. Go Jackets!!

They are trying to shut it down, but the locals are raising hell to keep it going for the tourist dollar.

I need an excuse to take my daughter's there. The manatees are just big ööööö cats. They roll over so that you can pet their bellies.

I need an excuse to take my daughter's there. The manatees are just big ööööö cats. They roll over so that you can pet their bellies.

Indeed they do from what I hear. Still have not swam with them. Maybe one day.

AHH, I've wondered the relationship of you and Mover, but good to hear all around. I'm sure I scrounge up a cocktail or two for the both of you. Go Jackets!!

Maybe we can hook up one day. JD only drinks vodka though, just so you know. :rotfl:

Jeff kicks John's ass whenever his head gets too big, which seems to be a permanent affliction.

Last edited:
Back