Zach "Bill Brasky" Laskey

Zack Laskey is sooooo big.... he wears a virginia lineman for a peeper.

at least I tried....

What about Matt Connors? 4 carries for 43 yards. I think UVA still had their 1st team defense.

Man, we have not seen these long dive TDs in a long time.

What about Matt Connors? 4 carries for 43 yards. I think UVA still had their 1st team defense.

Man, we have not seen these long dive TDs in a long time.

Matt Connors is awesome. His highlight tape impressed me, and he is bigger than Laskey. Connors is about like Luke Cox and Laskey is like Dwyer/Lyons. A little of both.

Zach Laskey once studied for a Differential Equations final while making it rain at The Cheetah.

warning: may be over the line...

There is a story only told in whispers about Zach Laskey who once camped at Penn State as a youth. As the whispers go, it was not Zach Laskey who limped home that day.

Gold.

Ya know, Laskey goes about 7'1, 365. And he wears a live rattlesnake as a condom. To Zack Laskey!

Zach Laskey busted southendzoneBEE out of jail, drank all of the StingTalkers' beer and bourbon, and made it back to the game in time for kickoff.

- cheers to Zach Laskey!

Zack Laskey? Goes about 8'4" and 600 lbs. I heard he once hunted down every non-Buzz mascot in the conference. Killed them all with a machete. They all begged for their lives except for Cav-man.

Zach Laskey? He weighs half a ton and runs at the speed of light. I heard he did a pre-emptive strike on the Notre Dame Leprechaun. He drank the Leprechaun under the table before he beat the passed-out Leprechaun to death with his own shillelagh.

Zach Laskey? You know he's so popular with the U[sic]Ga cheerleaders, he was able to give one to the kicker ... the kicker. What a guy, Zach Laskey.

Zach Laskey? Has infinite mass and sucks in light from the universe. Heard he once hit a Virginia linebacker so hard that, out of shame, the guy's mom wished for a retroactive abortion.

You know the whole Jaws series of movies is based on Lasky. Only he's the shark and the swimmers are opposing defenders.

Zach Lasky is a 10 foot, 2 ton son of a bitch who's had sex with all of our wives and we love him for it. Here's to Zach Lasky!

Back