Zach "Bill Brasky" Laskey

Herschel Walker works out in front of pictures of & dreaming of being a stud like Zach Laskey...

Zach Laskey is ranked eighteenth in the AP College Football Poll.

He also makes every woman that sleeps with him refer to him as Bear Bryant.

Did I ever tell you about the time Zach Laskey forced me to wear a woman's bikini? Well anyway, Laskey tears off my clothes and forces me to wear this skimpy bikini. For the next three months I had to conduct my business wearing only a woman's bathing suit. I would cry from shame and question my manhood daily, but Ill be damned if at the end of the quarter my sales hadn't tripled.

To Zach Laskey!!

**I also think some of y'all don't understand what this thread is about.

Mr. Laskey is a young man with a very bright future. Fitting he would have a good day when the 1952 Team is being honored. He made them proud. Coach Dodd would be proud as well.

Zach Laskey is so potent, that merely sitting near the field while ovulating will result in pregnancy.

Zach Laskey will take your sister out for a nice dinner, refuse a kiss, then call her the next day.

Zach Laskey will gain 150 total yards, then injure his own shoulder at halftime, just so his teammates can get some touches.

To Laskey!

Most people don't know this about Laskey, but he did 2 tours of duty in Nam....a real patriot.

I was in the El Paso Airport on the way back from a convention when I stopped in to grab a bite at this Asian restaurant and my waiter was a 7 foot tall china man. I asked him what his name was and wouldn't ya know it.....Ho Chi Minh Laskey.

Laskey got Heather Dinich pregnant, and she gave birth to a delicious sixteen ounce steak. The afterbirth was sautéed mushrooms.

You know, Zach Laskey didn't play much in the second half. He was rescuing US hostages in Cairo. Didn' t hear about the Cairo hostages? Zach got them out that quickly. In fact, the hostage takers converted and attended a Christian church this morning. He's a great guy that Zach Laskey.

Zach Laskey was once called before an NCAA investigative committee looking into whether he had been provided preferential treatment due to being a Yellow Jacket Football player. At the end of the session, not only did they clear Laskey (realizing that he had received the benefits for being Zach Laskey and not due to his participation in a mere sport) but they also all gave him a $100 and toasted a cheer... to Laskey!

Zach Laskey has his ---- mind rite. Here he cums str8 up.

I heard Zach Laskey's newborn photo was the primary inspiration for Tom Hardy's portrayal of Bane.

Zach Laskey once nursed a baby chimpanzee back to health with only a fifth of whiskey and his jersey for warmth.

To Zach Laskey!

Back