Zamir White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, please ban this mutt
Not. Yet.
Signed-J-J-Cat-toying-Mouse-full-1-720%3A10.10-96-f.jpg

This is the first thread I read after joining. And y’all make me question wanting to be associated with some of you. I get the hate for uga fans. But any grown person who would cheer or get enjoyment from an 18-22 year old kid getting injured is a sorry excuse for a fan and person. The kid hasn’t played a single down of college football, much less a down against us. So what reason do you have to hate him? Because he wears red? Grow the **** up.

This is the first thread I read after joining. And y’all make me question wanting to be associated with some of you. I get the hate for uga fans. But any grown person who would cheer or get enjoyment from an 18-22 year old kid getting injured is a sorry excuse for a fan and person. The kid hasn’t played a single down of college football, much less a down against us. So what reason do you have to hate him? Because he wears red? Grow the **** up.
Damn, you got 2 choices
1) Grow a pair, be a Stingtalker
2) Go join the Hive
Now öööö off.

BTW, at the bottom right, hit the big cry button for me. I have a collection. Stop being a pussy too.

:bigcry:

I can tolerate most of the juvenile things that happen on this message board.

However, THIS......I WILL NOT TOLERATE.

I will NOT tolerate such a message being implied about any poster for ANY reason.

So, here it is:

GTDude

I recommend you do these things...very quickly:

1. You WILL apologize for your unwarranted attack on this board

2. An immediate self suspension until AFTER 08/23/2018 (Thursday) for this HIGHLY offensive action.

3. I expect an IMMEDIATE and FORMAL condemnation of your actions in this matter.

I'm prepared to pursue this issue further in legal venue if these 3 requests are not acted upon by 1:00 PM today. Go ahead, hire a lawyer, GTCrew is on permanent retainer on this board and would shred your "strongarm" in John's Creek traffic court - which is strangely the venue that hears all Stingtalk litigation

I can handle all manner of juvenile behavior on here.

However, I WILL NOT tolerate slanderous/illegal/highly offensive things being IMPLIED about Tech fans

I await your immediate response and action.

Yes. I am SERIOUS.

F-ING SERIOUS.

Mess with the bull, you get the horns

I will NOT tolerate such a message being implied about any poster for ANY reason.

So, here it is:

GTDude

2. An immediate self suspension until AFTER 08/23/2018 (Thursday) for this HIGHLY offensive action.

3. I expect an IMMEDIATE and FORMAL condemnation of your actions in this matter.

I'm prepared to pursue this issue further in legal venue if these 3 requests are not acted upon by 1:00 PM today. Go ahead, hire a lawyer, GTCrew is on permanent retainer on this board and would shred your "strongarm" in John's Creek traffic court - which is strangely the venue that hears all Stingtalk litigation

However, I WILL NOT tolerate slanderous/illegal/highly offensive things being IMPLIED about Tech fans

Yes. I am SERIOUS.

F-ING SERIOUS.

Lmmfao. Ok, wait for it.

So, here it is:

GTDude

Yes. I am SERIOUS.

F-ING SERIOUS.

And I didn’t imply anything. I said exactly what I think of any person who gets enjoyment or pleasure from a kid getting injured I don’t care who he plays for. If you won’t stand for that, then sit down.

tenor.gif

From what I’ve learned, Stingtalk only runs off who can make the best joke or witty comment. Probably about 85% don’t know football.. especially about Paul Johnson. That being said, it’s fun to piss everyone off!

From what I’ve learned, Stingtalk only runs off who can make the best joke or witty comment. Probably about 85% don’t know football.. especially about Paul Johnson. That being said, it’s fun to piss everyone off!
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back