Zamir White

Status
Not open for further replies.
When GT adds the Sports Management degree that many have been screaming for as necessary to compete athletically, will our graduates be millionaires or $30k per year HS assistant coaches?
We can pretty much guarantee it would be ranked higher than uGA's degree within a few years.

(for those who missed the reference, uGA had the "top public MBA in Georgia" per their marketing material for 3 decades. In the early 2000's, GT was approved to offer an MBA. Within 2 years, i.e. the first graduating class, GT jumped uGA and has been ahead ever since).

Very STy post. “Something something we’re hardened dudes, BTW I’m an atheist.” If only you’d said something about libertarianism and concrete engineering we coulda gold-plated your post.

Progress, not perfection, so perhaps next time. I really wasn't referring to all religious people, just the nuts. You know, evolution deniers.

Then again, libertarianism is not a very coherent governing philosophy for a superpower, although it does have some good points. Much like gun debate in our country, that horse left the barn a very long time ago.

Yes, which makes your mom a pedophile.
Is his mom hot?
tenor.gif

I hope their whole team, Kirby Smart, their graduate assistants and water boys, their fans, their babies wearing uga bibs, any of yalls family and friends who bark on saturdays and some of you benedict arnolds feeling sympathy for them, all tear ACLs. Is this classless piece of öööö enough?

Last edited:
Lol, you asshats are funny on top of being lame. I will be here till they kick me off. So what do you wanna bet on me making it a week? I will bet any of you nerds that I won’t quit this ööööshow. How’s that? And what does your religious leanings, or lack thereof have to do with anything? Although I am nit suprised by them at all.

I hope their whole team, Kirby Smart, their graduate assistants and water boys, their fans, their babies wearing uga bibs, any of yalls family and friends who bark on saturdays and some of you benedict arnolds feeling sympathy for them, all tear ACLs. Is this classless piece of öööö enough?
You know what? All that could happen and tech still couldn’t beat them.how is that for a hot take? The fact you think like that just shows that they are in your heads. You all are ten times worse tha the worst uga fan.

You know what? All that could happen and tech still couldn’t beat them.how is that for a hot take? The fact you think like that just shows that they are in your heads. You all are ten times worse tha the worst uga fan.
Oh i dont care, i just want bad things to happen to them. But we're still beating you inbred öööös this year regardless.

Lol, you asshats are funny on top of being lame. I will be here till they kick me off. So what do you wanna bet on me making it a week? I will bet any of you nerds that I won’t quit this ööööshow. How’s that? And what does your religious leanings, or lack thereof have to do with anything? Although I am nit suprised by them at all.
Mediocre bet.

Did you ever punt a football?

Damn. That's so hot

Ugag hate burns 24/7. Player injuries are not celebrated on an "individual" basis but in relation to how it impacts the hated mutt TEAM. ANY incident that negatively affects Ugag is a cause for celebration and YES this sentiment flows BOTH ways (from MANY years of past experience).

How could you call anyone an asshat? You are the tool that joined a rival's message board with a fake name, I guess in an attempt to fool people. Of course, in true mouth breather fashion, your dumb ass couldn't even wait three days before blowing your cover

you left out that goddamned inbred mascot, which hopefully gets run over by a cement truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back