Zamir White

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
Reported. Gold Standard violation. This board has really gone downhill in the last few hours.

Reported. Gold Standard violation. This board has really gone downhill in the last few hours.
It sure has. When you have people making fun of, and getting their laughs from a kids injury, there isn’t much further down it can go. Report me, hell, kick me. Idas. If taking exception to that is a violation it won’t hurt my feelings.

From what I’ve learned, Stingtalk only runs off who can make the best joke or witty comment. Probably about 85% don’t know football.. especially about Paul Johnson. That being said, it’s fun to piss everyone off!
Your fire Paul Johnson posts have been quite insightful. Also, good call on losing to VT in 2016.

Maybe watching WWE is more your speed?

It sure has. When you have people making fun of, and getting their laughs from a kids injury, there isn’t much further down it can go. Report me, hell, kick me. Idas. If taking exception to that is a violation it won’t hurt my feelings.
When I heard Zamfir got injured, I touched myself.

It sucks the kid got hurt, but it also sucks that he injured himself at uGA, where a degree in Sports Management will lead to a $30k/year career as a high school assistant coach. Compare that to AJ Gray who will leave Tech and become a millionaire because of his degree.

It sucks the kid got hurt, but it also sucks that he injured himself at uGA, where a degree in Sports Management will lead to a $30k/year career as a high school assistant coach. Compare that to AJ Gray who will leave Tech and become a millionaire because of his degree.

When GT adds the Sports Management degree that many have been screaming for as necessary to compete athletically, will our graduates be millionaires or $30k per year HS assistant coaches?

I never saw where someone was "celebrating" this guy getting hurt. I see a bunch of smart-ass comments but this is ST.

If you get offended (triggered?) over a message board comment regarding some player from another team, I'd re-evaluate my life.

Sucks for the UGA player. Knees are pretty poorly designed if you ask me, and if I was a religious nut, I'd take it up with God.

Your fire Paul Johnson posts have been quite insightful. Also, good call on losing to VT in 2016.

Maybe watching WWE is more your speed?
Lol bringing up a game in 16’... sad.. clearly my comments upset you. Maybe you’re the sensitive one on the board?

I can tolerate most of the juvenile things that happen on this message board.

However, THIS......I WILL NOT TOLERATE.

I will NOT tolerate such a message being implied about any poster for ANY reason.

So, here it is:

GTDude

I recommend you do these things...very quickly:

1. You WILL apologize for your unwarranted attack on this board

2. An immediate self suspension until AFTER 08/23/2018 (Thursday) for this HIGHLY offensive action.

3. I expect an IMMEDIATE and FORMAL condemnation of your actions in this matter.

I'm prepared to pursue this issue further in legal venue if these 3 requests are not acted upon by 1:00 PM today. Go ahead, hire a lawyer, GTCrew is on permanent retainer on this board and would shred your "strongarm" in John's Creek traffic court - which is strangely the venue that hears all Stingtalk litigation

I can handle all manner of juvenile behavior on here.

However, I WILL NOT tolerate slanderous/illegal/highly offensive things being IMPLIED about Tech fans

I await your immediate response and action.

Yes. I am SERIOUS.

F-ING SERIOUS.

Mess with the bull, you get the horns
gtcrew on retainer hilarious

I never saw where someone was "celebrating" this guy getting hurt. I see a bunch of smart-ass comments but this is ST.

If you get offended (triggered?) over a message board comment regarding some player from another team, I'd re-evaluate my life.

Sucks for the UGA player. Knees are pretty poorly designed if you ask me, and if I was a religious nut, I'd take it up with God.
Very STy post. “Something something we’re hardened dudes, BTW I’m an atheist.” If only you’d said something about libertarianism and concrete engineering we coulda gold-plated your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back