öööö everyone who sold their tickets to uga fans

I live 600 miles away and sold my ticket. where are all the Tech millionaires?

There are a small contingent of good tech fans but the rest of them suck.
I live 700 miles away and had to buy a quick air ticket Sunday. I am happy I made the late choice to sell this year.

By the way, the only area that is new for Uga fans is the upper east and those seats were sold to season ticket holders for nothing, ie all sec fans. Go bark at our AD, the stupid psl thing has killed the upper east

We got separated because the fight broke out right between us. I got pulled back by the dwag fans while trying to break up the fight and then I was pushed down two rows of bleachers onto my back.

I appreciate your concern.

Was this in 223? We were right below some altercation that broke out. Was difficult to see exactly what was going on.

I am a sidewalk fan assuming that is the proper label. I did not attend but my daughter graduated from GT. Regardless of my designation I have been a rather dedicated fan. Was there yesterday. Travel to a number of games and bowls and have for over a decade. Always proud to wear my GT apparel in a world of mutts. I do not have answers so will observe and try to remain supportive. Key word is try. After yesterday in that sea of red in BDS it will be very difficult to return to that environment. Sure I will take verbal attacks on this but strangely enough Athens is more tolerable.

It isn't just us, Georgia has been taking over everyone's stadium apparently:

Georgia’s made a habit of overtaking road stadiums this year. See Notre Dame: And Vanderbilt: And Tennessee, by the very end of a blowout UGA win: The Dawgs have played 12 games this season. Six of those were at Sanford Stadium in Athens, and four more were these massive road venue takeovers. Another was the World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party in Jacksonville, against Florida. You could easily make the case that the Dawgs have only had to play one true road game all year, that being their loss at Auburn. It helps to have such a consistent home-field edge.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/11/25/16699192/georgia-gt-2017-fans-stadium

tumblr_m17t71m0nA1r00xpeo2_250.gif

I went to the game stayed through The Horse. It was disappointing to see so much red in the stadium but I feel like the tech fans that did show up represented 2x harder than any ugag fan in the stadium.

I know dwag fans who went to Notre Dame, Auburn, and Tech games this year but didn’t go to a single home game. I think it’s just a dwag thing. The #1 mutt fan on 680 the Fan has said the same thing. Athens is just too much trouble, but they’ll get up for a road trip.

I know dwag fans who went to Notre Dame, Auburn, and Tech games this year but didn’t go to a single home game. I think it’s just a dwag thing. The #1 mutt fan on 680 the Fan has said the same thing. Athens is just too much trouble, but they’ll get up for a road trip.
Cause Athens is a öööö hole. It really, seriously is. An end of the earth cesspool with crappy "charming" restaurants and bars.
I have never gotten the appeal of the place.

That and the donation required to get on the list to buy season tickets is not insignificant. And I don’t think it guarantees tickets.

They were able to scoop up ND tickets because their fan base is apparently like ours and will take the profit of a big game to pay for the rest of the season. How they got auburn tickets in significant numbers I’m not sure.

That and the donation required to get on the list to buy season tickets is not insignificant. And I don’t think it guarantees tickets.

They were able to scoop up ND tickets because their fan base is apparently like ours and will take the profit of a big game to pay for the rest of the season. How they got auburn tickets in significant numbers I’m not sure.
My daughter was at the Auburn / UGAg game and said there was maybe 15% to 20% Gaggers there but the vast majority Auburn fans.

Annual seat licence fees or whatever you want to call them are dumb as öööö unless you never ever have a downturn.

Why so many schools adopted this system is beyond me. Is there some rule that every seat in the stadium has to be priced the same?

The Gagger game should be minimum $500 face for the entire lower deck. The seat fees for two years should be built into the ticket price for that game. They should have to pay us half a million to get that ööööing band into our stadium, not $50-$100 a seat. The upper east should be $200 or so. The upper west and north slightly less.

The other games should be $20 at most in the uppers and $50 or less in the lowers.

And you should have the option to buy a season ticket without the UGA game (or a lower for the season but an upper for UGA if you want to avoid the $500.

But no. Well continue to milk our fanbase dry while letting the cash cow UGA AA pay $50 a seat. Dumb.

I observed and texted this to a friend before the game on Saturday - some of the U[sic]GA yahoos around me definitely gave the impression that this was the only time they'd actually seen "their team" play a game. They were all in awe, like "ooh, the band's on the field - OOH, THEY'RE PLAYING GLORY GLORY!" and recording it on their phones and stuff. Frontrunner fans, probably this year more than most, since their momentary #1 ranking came later in the season this time.

JRjr

At Bobby Dodd is the cheapest ugag tickets you can get. It easy to see why the worst of their fan base is there.

15-20% is a pretty good amount.
About 10k 15k out of 87.000. Still a huge Auburn majority. The lower West looked pretty good at Tech this past Saturday, but the east was majority Gaggers it appeared.

And I would re up my season tix today for GT if asked to do so.

Back